If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
World Time Buddy (WTB) is a cross between a world clock, time zone converter, and an online meeting scheduler.
Visually convert between multiple time zones, plan and schedule conference calls, international meetings or simply find good time to connect with friends and family abroad.
- Most convenient world clock, time converter, meeting scheduler.
- Supports portrait and landscape.
- Scroll side-to-side (or up-down) to see nearby hours.
- Tap to schedule & share meetings.
- Full DST support with in-advance warnings.
- Highlighting of weekend hours; different hour-formats.
- Works offline (has over 20,000 locations)
- Upgrade allows for more locations, location groups and removes ads.
NOTE: Not optimized for tablet form-factors yet.
SUPPORT: Please email us with any app issues so we could help resolve them. Attach any helpful information: pictures/video of the problem, detailed description & symptoms. While we appreciate and read all the reviews, we cannot use the PlayStore system for support discussions.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
Our smart alarm clock includes features that prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed. It also comes with a built-in timer and stopwatch.
Join over 30,000,000 people who already installed this app and rated it 4.5 stars!
Download Alarm Clock Xtreme Free NOW!
This is more than a simple alarm clock; it’s highly customizable and allows you to wake up in a way that works for you:
♪ Set your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently (crescendo)
♪ Use the extra-large snooze button to prevent you from pressing ‘dismiss’ accidentally
♪ Force yourself to solve math problems in order to snooze/dismiss the alarm
♪ You can even have the snooze duration decrease in time after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes
Alarm Clock Xtreme Free features:
✔ Music alarm – choose your favorite music
✔ Crescendo – gentle alarm volume ramp up
✔ Random song alarm
✔ Math problem solving to snooze/disable
✔ Extra-large snooze button
✔ Nap alarm with countdown timer
✔ Decreasing snooze duration after every snooze
✔ Set a maximum number of snoozes
✔ Built-in Timer
✔ And much more!
New! Stopwatch Xtreme is now built-in into our alarm clock; no separate download is required.
The simple and reliable Stopwatch Xtreme can help solve all your timing needs. Use Stopwatch Xtreme to keep track of split/lap times and total times down to 1/100 of a second. Use this feature for games, sporting events, work, science experiments, etc.
Find the settings that help you get out of bed and start your day right.
Download Alarm Clock Xtreme Free NOW!
Don’t like ads? Check out our ad-free app: http://bit.ly/ACXtreme
** Important Note: your phone must be on for the alarm to work **
Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
Please check the manual of your device to add home screen widgets.
Do you often need to see the LOCAL TIME of various time zones because your FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES RESIDE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES? Bob's World Clock can MAKE YOUR LIFE SIMPLE!
A set of SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS to show you the current local time of various locations/ time-zones in the world!
Just add your favorite cities/time-zones in a list and see the local time on different types of sleek widgets.
It also has an alarm facility that lets you set alarms for the local time of any location/time zone in the world.
The time difference between various locations can be tracked easily using this app.
We are on social media.
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
Of course there are plenty of world clocks available to give you the current time anywhere across the globe. However, with such world clocks you are still on your own if you need a time other than the current time. You surely went through the exercise of adding or subtracting hours to derive your time once you worked out the difference between the time zones.
Did you make it to the phone meeting on time? Did you wake up the person in Paris? Or have you been late?
The Time Machine relieves you from all these burdens. Unlike other world clocks the Time Machine goes a step further and allows you to enter a specific time in any one location and the app will automatically calculate the time in other locations of your choice.
So the next time when you have to work out "What time is it in ... when it is 5pm in ...?" the Time Machine will have the answer ready for you in no time. No guess work involved.
The user interface is clean and straight forward which makes the app very easy to use. It presents you with multiple locations of your choice.
To add a new location simply press the '+' at the top right hand corner (note: you can add any location by choosing 'From Map' after tapping on the '+', then tap on the map to select your location).
To reorder them simply long press a location and drag and drop it to its new position. You can also press the menu button at the far right of each location for more options.
For changing the time uncheck the tick box saying 'Use current time'. The time slider appearing on the top of the screen allows you to manually change the time simply by dragging it.
• NOW: you can add any location to your list by tapping on the map to select it!
• Drag and drop to reorder the cities in the list
• Time calculator features fully customisable locations with local times
• Immediate answers to questions like "What time is it in ... when it is 5pm in ...?"
• Set specific times manually or view the current local time for any location
• Very easy and intuitive to use world clock and world timezones converter
• Slider adjustable time by simply dragging it across the screen
• Time converter adjusts all parameters automatically to your changes
• Map integrated for displaying locations on a map
• Calculate the distance from your current location to the location on the map
• And the best: Time Machine is all free
Give it a shot and download the Time Machine world time clock converter for free now!
Note that this app is ad supported. If you are looking for an ad free version then please consider downloading our paid version called 'Time Machine (No Ads)'.
Below note is only for people in Russia or people who set their phone to a Russian timezone (ignore it if this does not describe you).
--> Note: Russia has changed its timezone management a while back and not all the phones have adjusted to it yet.
If you are based in Russia and/or you are setting your phone to a Russian timezone then do the following:
a) Go to Settings 'Date & Time'
b) Untick the box 'Automatic'
c) Manually select your Russian timezone (i.e. Moscow). On most Android versions it says GMT+3:00 which is no longer accurate.
d) Manually set the time to the correct local time.
e) That's it.
Date in Status Bar Lite shows the current day and date in the top status bar. The date fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some apps.
To display the day and month please see our other apps
SEE OUR HD VERSION FOR HIGH RESOLUTION DEVICES, THE DATE APPEARS BIGGER AND CLEARER
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a white or black to match your status bar colour. All options will work on any device but for better blending with different colours upgrade to the full version.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Green - Any device
Pink - Any device
For More color options or if you like this app please upgrade to the full version.
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Support Android tablets.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Set alarms
How to add GOWidget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOwidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
The free version offers the clock and date with the options of showing the next alarm.
You can customize the click action on the time and date to start your favourite apps.
With the dynamic layout you can customize the look and feel of the widget.
Now you can try all the features in the app for free for seven days
PRO (In-app purchase)
In the Pro version you get the option of weather
Weather forecast from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK
(NB! you need to resize the widget to at least 4x2 in order to see the weather information.)
To use the widget:
- Long press empty space
- Select Widgets
- Select Simple Time Widget
- Configure the widget
- Resize the widget to preferred size- The weather requires at least a size of 4x2
If you have any questions or problems please send a message to : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.