If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
Visually convert between multiple time zones, plan and schedule conference calls, international meetings or simply find good time to connect with friends and family abroad.
- Most convenient world clock, time converter, meeting scheduler.
- Supports portrait and landscape.
- Scroll side-to-side (or up-down) to see nearby hours.
- Tap to schedule & share meetings.
- Full DST support with in-advance warnings.
- Highlighting of weekend hours; different hour-formats.
- Works offline (has over 20,000 locations)
- Upgrade allows for more locations, location groups and removes ads.
NOTE: Not optimized for tablet form-factors yet.
SUPPORT: Please email us with any app issues so we could help resolve them. Attach any helpful information: pictures/video of the problem, detailed description & symptoms. While we appreciate and read all the reviews, we cannot use the PlayStore system for support discussions.
Do you often need to see the LOCAL TIME of various time zones because your FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES RESIDE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES? Bob's World Clock can MAKE YOUR LIFE SIMPLE!
A set of SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS to show you the current local time of various locations/ time-zones in the world!
Just add your favorite cities/time-zones in a list and see the local time on different types of sleek widgets.
It also has an alarm facility that lets you set alarms for the local time of any location/time zone in the world.
The time difference between various locations can be tracked easily using this app.
We are on social media.
Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Set alarms
How to add GOWidget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOwidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
This free wallpaper has amazing features like:
1. Choose your own pictures as analog Clock Backgrounds
2. Choose nature or flowers HD backgrounds
3. Vary the size of the clock as small, medium or Large
4. Change the horizontal and vertical position of the clock on screen
5. Change the Dial Color, Clock text color and Clock Inner text Color with respect to background
6. Display or Hide the date, day, month and Digital Clock.
7. Digital Clock has 12 hour or 24 hour format
8. Choose the countdown for Christmas, New year or your own Countdown
Download this "Photo Clock Live Wallpaper" for free
If you Like our Free Apps, Please
Like Us on: https://www.facebook.com/WikiAppsAndroid
Follow Us on: https://twitter.com/WikiAppsAndroid
** Free version is ad supported **
A clean and simple world clocks app.
- 578 Time zones to choose from
- Date calculator
- Days until
- Duration calculator
- Time converter
- Time zone converter
- Weekday calculator
- Week number calculator
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
Of course there are plenty of world clocks available to give you the current time anywhere across the globe. However, with such world clocks you are still on your own if you need a time other than the current time. You surely went through the exercise of adding or subtracting hours to derive your time once you worked out the difference between the time zones.
Did you make it to the phone meeting on time? Did you wake up the person in Paris? Or have you been late?
The Time Machine relieves you from all these burdens. Unlike other world clocks the Time Machine goes a step further and allows you to enter a specific time in any one location and the app will automatically calculate the time in other locations of your choice.
So the next time when you have to work out "What time is it in ... when it is 5pm in ...?" the Time Machine will have the answer ready for you in no time. No guess work involved.
The user interface is clean and straight forward which makes the app very easy to use. It presents you with multiple locations of your choice.
To add a new location simply press the '+' at the top right hand corner (note: you can add any location by choosing 'From Map' after tapping on the '+', then tap on the map to select your location).
To reorder them simply long press a location and drag and drop it to its new position. You can also press the menu button at the far right of each location for more options.
For changing the time uncheck the tick box saying 'Use current time'. The time slider appearing on the top of the screen allows you to manually change the time simply by dragging it.
• NOW: you can add any location to your list by tapping on the map to select it!
• Drag and drop to reorder the cities in the list
• Time calculator features fully customisable locations with local times
• Immediate answers to questions like "What time is it in ... when it is 5pm in ...?"
• Set specific times manually or view the current local time for any location
• Very easy and intuitive to use world clock and world timezones converter
• Slider adjustable time by simply dragging it across the screen
• Time converter adjusts all parameters automatically to your changes
• Map integrated for displaying locations on a map
• Calculate the distance from your current location to the location on the map
• And the best: Time Machine is all free
Give it a shot and download the Time Machine world time clock converter for free now!
Note that this app is ad supported. If you are looking for an ad free version then please consider downloading our paid version called 'Time Machine (No Ads)'.
Below note is only for people in Russia or people who set their phone to a Russian timezone (ignore it if this does not describe you).
--> Note: Russia has changed its timezone management a while back and not all the phones have adjusted to it yet.
If you are based in Russia and/or you are setting your phone to a Russian timezone then do the following:
a) Go to Settings 'Date & Time'
b) Untick the box 'Automatic'
c) Manually select your Russian timezone (i.e. Moscow). On most Android versions it says GMT+3:00 which is no longer accurate.
d) Manually set the time to the correct local time.
e) That's it.
- Analog and Digital Time
- World Clock
- Stopwatch with the ability to record laps
Tell us how we can improve!
See times from different time zones on your home screen.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "World Clock Widget"
- Set your preferences and tap "OK"
Since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
You can add as many clocks you like to your home screen.
Tap on time to adjust preferences for this clock. Make sure you accept your changes by tapping "OK".
Attention Google TV: There have been reports Word Clock Widget is not working properly with some Google TV devices. Make sure you test it within refund period.
The idea is simple and elegant, by color coding your contacts by availability, you can instantly see if it’s the right time to call or schedule a reminder to call when your contacts are available. Using your device's local time, RightTimeZone automatically updates as you travel. It’s the perfect solution for finding the Right Time Zone to call your personal and professional contacts.
√ Tabs for Locations, People and Meetings.
√ A search function to find any time zone easily.
√ Simple “red, yellow and green” color coding so you always know the RIGHT TIME to call.
√ Ability to schedule meetings based on contact's time zones, or location time zones.
√ Easy meeting scheduler allows you to quickly decided the best time for your participants.
Regarding your data and privacy:
Inspired by Leif Clarander