The Camera Tools for Heros app allows you control multiple GoPro® cameras, including Protune, live preview and media download.
The app is compatible with: GoPro® Hero 4 Silver/Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 5 Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 5 Session, GoPro® Hero 6 Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 7 White/Silver/Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 8 Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 9 Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 10 Black Edition, GoPro® Max 360°, and GoPro® Fusion 360° cameras.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/u1r5f9nzRQU
- Fast access to the camera via Bluetooth LE.
- Start and stop recording and tag moments on multiple cameras at the same time.
- Change camera settings (including Protune settings on camera which have Protune).
- Create camera setting presets which can be easily loaded to the camera.
- Change the camera settings and the camera mode of multiple cameras at the same time.
- Create and edit presets on Hero 8 and newer models.
- Show the live preview of one camera in full screen mode.
- Download media (photos, videos) from one camera.
- Create time-lapse series with individual intervals and custom date/time slots.
- Quick capturing tool for automatically connecting to the camera, start/stop recording, and power off the camera if the camera is not accessible (e.g. during motor cycling when mounted on the helmet).
- Control cameras via Bluetooth keyboards: https://www.cameraremote.de/camera-tools-keyboard-shortcuts-for-controlling-gopro-cameras/
- Control via Bluetooth (multi-camera control supported): Hero 5 Session, Hero 5/6/7/8/9/10, Fusion, Max.
- Control via WiFi (only one camera at the same time): Hero 4 Session, Hero 4/5/6/7.
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc