A free proximity-based social network connecting & supporting people grieving or who have grieved with the objective of creating a global community of Grief Angels that can be there for each other during one of live's most difficult time.
Subscribers to the app are known as "Grief Angels" that know that the people they may be helping now or in the future may be themselves, their families or friends.
The app was developed by the team of volunteers and supporters from the non-profit www.MyGriefAngels.org. A development team who have all grieved themselves,and included features on this app that they searched for, but could not find.
Grief is different for each of us, so the app aimed at including what our development team of volunteers saw as the most commonly used resources and needs; including:
1. Proximity-based Feature - Enables you, if you wish, to see and connect with other "Grief Angels" Grieving, or who have grieved near you.
2. Grief Chat Feature - To Chat with other "Grief Angels" grieving or who have grieved near you.
3. Grief Wall - To posts messages to other "Grief Angels" near or far.
4. Grief Meetup - An opportunity to join the group's Grief Meetup and organize your own local grief meetup event. Whether a Coffee/Tea or walking or biking event, what best fit you.
5. Calm Sounds - If you need them, a selection of Calming sounds to help you in your journey.
6. Grief Health - A list and links to some of the latest research, studies and news on the impact Grief can have on our health.
7. Grief Attacks - A section of shared grief coping stories, and strategies on how some of us are or have coped with our own Grief Attacks.
8. Directory - A Directory of Grief Support Resources and Organizations listed by Type of Loss Experienced where you may be able to find additional support, educational resources, mental health professionals and grief counselors.
9. Grief Motion - For many Motion and keeping active has been key to their Grief Recovery, and in this section we list some of the activities many of our members found helpful in trying to stay in motion. From local community groups, to free online education, to volunteer opportunities to exercise and outdoor activities.
10. Grief Videos - A list of what our development team found to be some of the best Grief Meditation and Grief Education Videos on You Tube.
11. Calm Pixs - A collection of pictures with a calming quality by our group's volunteer photographer.
12. Twitter - The Twitter feed of www.Twitter.com/MyGriefAngels highlighting People Grieving worldwide that are turning their Grief into something positive to help others in their communities locally or worldwide.
13. Grief Books - List of Grief Books, and highlighting the recent Grief Book: "Good From Grief: How to Turn Unimaginable Grief into Something Positive in 288 Uplifting Twitter-Sized Life Stories"
14. GreatNonProfits' 2013 & 2014 Top Rated NonProfit - If you can now or in the future, an opportunity to support the efforts of the app's non-profit developer, the 501(c)(3) Public Charity www.MyGriefAngels.org
15. Registration - A link to the short App Registration form where your short answer to a couple of questions will help us to help you connect with other Grief Angels locally and/or experiencing your type of loss.
Welcome, and please help us to get the word out on this app to your friends, your facebook and twitter connections.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Quickly get the word out about a break-in
• Organize a neighborhood crime watch
• Recommend a trustworthy babysitter
• Find out who does the best paint job in town
• Ask for help finding a lost dog
• Find a new home for an outgrown bike
• Finally remember your neighbors’ names
To stay updated on Nextdoor news, follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: twitter.com/nextdoor
"Every Instagramer who wants to be popular on Instagram have to install it!"
InstaRepost 2.0 - a must have app for any Instagramer to repost or regram Instagram photos and videos! Millions of people worldwide already joined InstaRepost family and use InstaRepost to repost Instagram photos daily!
Repost photos like a boss
With InstaRepost you can repost photos so cool you'll never do with any other app. Become a photorepost monster: repost repost repost! Use this photo repost app everyday and repost Instagram pics to your Instagram.
We provide you with the latest high-end industry technology to work with videos, so you can repost videos you’ve found with your followers.
Be safe and secure
We don't store your password or username, neither do we post anything from your name to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networks. We use Instagram security protocol to authorize you and grant your data won't be stolen by anyone.
We dont use awkward dark stripes at the edges of your post like other repost Instagram apps - our watermark is clean and clear, so the picture remains beautiful as it is. You can use this to add copy rights to your photos.
Amazing! Now you can not only repost instagram videos and photos, but also send them directly to your friends via any messenger, Viber or WhatsApp, Facebook, Pinterest, or any social network you like! Don't let your friends miss a thing!
View your feed
No other app will grant you same native Instagram experience, as we do. You can browse your feed just like in Instagram.
Search for interesting
World is full of surprise and beauty. You can find amazing photos, videos or people of any kind - crazy, smart, hot, - searching by peoples' names or by hashtags.
Repost your likes
Photos and videos you ever liked, either cats or Justin Bieber, are now just one tap away from you. View them, remember the feelings and share or repost Instagram.
View beautiful profiles
Instagram is the place where lots of different personalities share their passion to nature, animals, technic, news or life. Join the army of people searching for interesting, funny or tranding things through Instagram. View beautifull profiles of artists, musicians, brands and many others.
REAL PHONE NUMBER INCLUDED
Having your own phone number is perfect for free calling. You can call your grandma’s landline, order a pizza or make any free call you want. You can also free text or SMS any number. Now it’s easier than ever to hit up all your friends, even if they don’t have a smartphone.
SEND UNLIMITED FREE TEXTS & PICTURES
With Textfree you get free SMS texting plus calling, totally free and unlimited. But if free texts and free calls aren’t enough, now Textfree has real MMS picture messaging. That means you can even send picture messages to all your friends, even if they don’t have Textfree!
TEXT NOW WITH GROUP MESSAGES
Textfree is perfect for group messaging with all your contacts. You can create groups, leave groups, add participants and let everyone be part of the conversation.
Free calling has never been better. Textfree-to-Textfree calling and any incoming calls are always free. Outbound calling minutes are easy to earn or super cheap to buy. Who doesn’t love free calling?
TURN ANY DEVICE INTO A PHONE
No phone? No Problem. You can make a free call or text now from almost any device. Textfree turns your desktop, tablet, or other Android devices into a phone so you can text and call for free. Plus, calls sound even better over WiFi.
AND SO MUCH MORE
• Texting and calling are free back to the US and Canada from anywhere in the world when you have a data connection or WiFi
• Speaking of the world, Textfree is perfect for making free calls and sending free texts while you’re abroad.
• Use Textfree as a free second phone line
• Textfree is the first free messaging app to let users send and receive picture messages, just like the pricy carriers.
• Real MMS picture messaging works with nearly all other carriers (T-Mobile coming soon). Send or receiving pictures with T-Mobile users might not go through (yet).
• Free texting to the US and 35+ countries For a list of those countries visit: http://r.pinger.com/text-intl
• Sync your contacts with their Facebook photo
• Know the instant your texts are read
• Block numbers, if needed
• Log in securely from any device
• Choose custom ringtones, text tones and backgrounds
• Turn your Android device into a free phone.
• FREE TEXTING + CALLING APP for both the US and Canada.
• FREE texting and calling plus 10 FREE minutes of outbound calling
• Send unlimited free texts, plus get free unlimited incoming calls from anyone, anywhere in the world.
• Textfree is the original free texting app that you can use with WiFi.
• Send text via your regular number or send free text with your Textfree number
• Free voicemail, too
• Call and SMS any number in the US and Canada, even if you don’t have a calling plan.
• Make Calls on WiFi
• Your texts are 100% free. Pics are 100% free. Incoming calls are 100% free.
• Earn free minutes for outbound calls
• Never miss a message
• Send hi-res pics to anyone on AT&T, Boost, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and Virgin
• Want some light reading? Our terms of service are here: http://r.pinger.com/and-eula
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
• Emergency calls are not supported
• Textfree is ad-supported, so you will see ads from time to time.
• When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for details.
• If your contacts aren’t on Textfree, they might have to pay regular carrier charges for texts and pictures. If that’s the case, be a good friend and tell them about Textfree.
• Requires OS 2.1+
TEXT FROM THE WEB
New! Twitter fixes keep you informed and in control.
Download for FREE now!
Since we all use different devices and platforms, AVG PrivacyFix was designed to let you manage your privacy settings on your phone, tablet, desktop and laptop.
For Facebook you can:
★ Discover over 8 different Facebook privacy settings - including some you probably don’t even know about
★ Set it up to be as private as you want it to be
★ Manage your crowd – don’t want your posts going to all your ‘friends’ but don’t want to unfriend them? Simply choose who you want out of your crowd and who stays in
★ Stay up to date - lets you know when something new needs your attention, and takes you right there
★ Protect loved ones - your family members may not be as careful as you are with their privacy settings. AVG PrivacyFix helps spot when loved ones are oversharing, so you can give them a hand
For Google you can:
★ Choose what’s saved, viewed or blocked - Whether it’s allowing your searches to be saved in your Google account, what happens with your You Tube ™ viewing history or blocking collection of your data history across the web – you decide. Block collection of your data history
For Twitter you can:
★ Quickly discover and tune 4 Twitter privacy settings
★ Set up your experience to be as private as you want it to be with the AVG PrivacyFix app
For LinkedIn® (available through the web browser plugin) you can:
★ Find out if you’re sharing your network with the world and if others see when you check their profile. Easily review key settings and decide what’s right for you
Download for FREE now!
For the latest privacy and other updates from AVG:
★ Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
★ Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
★ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/avgfree
By installing/updating AVG PrivacyFix, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries.
Google® is a trademark of Google, Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
LinkedIn® is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the US and other countries.
Twitter® is a trademark of Twitter Inc. registered in the United States and in other countries.
My Circle is designed to be very user-friendly. Membership is not required, so you don’t need to give any personal or confidential information. If you reply to an advertisement the recipient will not be able to see any personal info (name, gender, etc.). All of the advertisements are valid for 30 days and will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
Find all services to musicians such as studios, concert halls, music venues, stores, luthiers, roadies, music schools ... all in one place!
Interact with musicians from all around the world and be part of this wonderful community that is changing the lives of those who make music! Build your profile, register the services you know and already use and help fleeber facilitate your day to day as a musician. Start using your fleeber as your ultimate app!
fleeber - Music happens together!
Do you want to better understand what you can do in fleeber?
1.The first thing is to register. It´s free, so there is no good excuse for you to don’t try it.
2. Well, now that the registration is done, you can upload your photos playing something! Or, if you do not play yet, get a guitar, make a badass pose and go for it!
3. In your musician profile you can fill a lot of information about your instruments, skill levels, address, contacts, music, videos and photos. This is very important because this information with help other people, bands and opportunities to find you.
4. Remember that you can add any instrument, and especially, as much as you want to! You can tell in which level you are at in each of these instruments. Guitar, bass, harmonica, drums, Ukulele, Keyboard, Violin, Cello, Piano, and on and on.
5. One thing is true, no matter how long you play or if you had never played, there is always room for improvement! Wouldn't it be nice to improve your technique or learn to play a song just the right way? Or even learn the first chords? Find a music teacher or school or even a musician with the influences to what you need!
6. Wanting to make some sound? You can set a Jam Session or get a band together! Or two, or three, or a thousand! Just look for the musician by instrument, influence, location, or any other information you think it’s important.
7. Now that you have a band, you need to rehearse! A lot! So, it does not help finding a studio all the way across town. Rehearsal has to be easy, fun, productive, and if possible, cheap! fleeber has already registered several studios in different regions!
8. Now that you have a band, rehearsed lots and is totally ready, what else is missing? It's time to play for your public! In fleeber you can find bars and venues! Search them to get you and/or your band can get right to your momentum!
9. Ok...So you do not like humans and really enjoys singing or playing your guitar, bass or drums in your room, far from everything and everyone. No problem! Forget the band, studio and people! Post your videos or your music on your fleeber wall. There are lots of other musicians who will be able to help you and give good feedback!
10. One thing is certain, you having a band or not, every musician needs good instruments and services! In fleeber you may find musical instrument stores, luthiers, roadies, photographers, equipment rental, Sound Technician, Lighting Rental, Lighting Technician, Merchandising, etc. fleeber has a full line of registered services to make easier for all musicians! You can search any of these services and they will appear on the map with all the necessary information to help you!
11. On the other hand, if you are any of those service providers (like a studio, photographer, roadie, producer, music school, etc…) fleeber has a set of corporate solutions for you to find and connect with your audience in the right place at the right time. Imagine being able to talk with your customers in an innovative and easy way, in a place specialized in musicians.
Welcome! Set a profile, exchange ideas, criticize, disclose and explore all that the world of music has to offer you!
Kit Kat is still not supported. I am working on it.
Many users are reporting failures in Answer and Hangup Mode with HTC Handsets. I am working to resolve these issues, however, for now, it is very likely that Dead2Me will not work in Answer and Hangup Mode (unless you have a wired headset plugged into your phone at all times - and who on Earth has that).
The No Answer mode will work fine, but will allow callers to leave voicemails. The Text message blocking will work fine as long as you are using the stock Android text messaging app.
Dead2Me has two modes for call blocking, no answer and answer and hang up.
To let a user know they have been buried go to Settings -> Send Messages to Contact When and select Both.
To send a bounce back message when a buried caller tries to contact you go to Settings -> Message Frequency and select Every time I Block a Communication.
To customize a bounce back message for an individual caller go to Settings -> Enable Custom Messaging.
Then bury a caller or contact, go to the Graveyard and click on that caller's tombstone. Under the name and number you will see a box for a custom message for that caller.
Many users are reporting failures in Answer and Hangup Mode with HTC Handsets. I am working to resolve these issues.
Many third party text apps like Handcent and GoSMS interfere with Dead2Me. Despite settings in the latest releases of these apps that are supposed to make behave as specified in the Android documentation, the do not. Many people using these apps have been able to use Dead2Me, many have not.
Any problems with dead2me? Ideas on how to make it better? Got a phone it won't work on? Just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oracle Social Network is a secure enterprise collaboration and social networking solution for business. Oracle Social Network facilitates real-time collaboration between individuals and teams within and across enterprises with a broad range of social tools that seamlessly integrate business processes, activities, and enterprise applications such as Fusion CRM and Fusion HCM. With Oracle Social Network, users are able to stay informed of business activities and drive productivity with purposeful social networking. Oracle Social Network is available within the Oracle Cloud.
We celebrate authentic and high quality content of all types. You can share photos, gifs, or any type of content with your friends and followers right from the app.
We believe that you, the content creator are the most valuable component to making social media work. We believe in this so much that we share up to 90% of what we make, with you.
Keep up-to-date with the latest discussions on the forums and subreddit, chat with other members, spend your hard earned XP, and browse game mode info all while on the go.
Custom mobile-friendly forum and chat layouts make reading, posting, and chatting on the Shotbow Network a breeze!
- Mobile-friendly chat with notifications
- Mobile-friendly forums
- World maps (MineZ, Wasted, HCFactions)
- XP shop
- Buycraft premium purchasing
- Gamemode info & leaderboards
- Live-updating player count
- Subreddit viewer
- Convenient PMC voting link
This app was independently developed by RedBanHammer with permission, but is not endorsed by The Shotbow Network.
The idea for Plag** is to create a perfect medium for spreading information as wide as it deserves to be spread, without any boundaries.
Plag** works like a virus. When you spread information, it goes to the users who are closest to you physically. The infected users can spread information exponentially further or they can resist the epidemic by keeping the information to themselves.
Everyone has a fair and equal chance to be heard by the whole network right from the start - there is no friending or following on Plag**. If your information is interesting to people, it can eventually spread to the entire world.
Younited events app is great for sharing photos and videos among friends, and for sending out invitations to the guests of events like weddings, birthdays, baby showers, or graduations. You can create your own event, or search and join a public event for free.
- Livestream of photos and videos taken by guests of an event
- Download, share and view photos, videos and other photography shared by others
- Discover photos and videos of popular or nearby public events
- Host your own private or public event and include the event code to the birthday cards, wedding cards, ecards, or other invitations.
- Share the atmosphere of an event with the ones who can’t attend
- As an event host you just send your guests an event ecard invitation over text message or email and they can join hassle-free. You can also post the event to your Facebook or Twitter.
Younited events is not just a single purpose app for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, or graduations. With younited events you can store your trail of important events in life; from baby showers, first birthday and school graduation all the way to weddings.
Younited events works beautifully on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and web at https://app.younited.com/events
Q: Can I create a private event and invite only my friends to the event?
A: Yes. To make private event, sign in with younited account, click "Host event" and select "Private event". You can share event invitation link with friends by email, Facebook or text.
Q: Can I share photos from younited events to Facebook, Twitter and other social media?
A: Yes of course. Select the picture or video you want to share, click “Share” and select Facebook, Twitter or email. Link created for email sharing you can also post on your own blog or web page.
Q: How can I find public events on younited events?
A: Click “Search events” from menu and type in name of the event you are looking for. Or if you know event code of the event, click “Event Code” and type in the code. Furthermore you can locate the venue in the map that opens when you click “Near by me”.
Q: Can I import pictures to younited events from camera’s memory card?
A: Yes. Go to younited events web at https://app.younited.com/events with computer where you have uploaded the pictures from your camera, sign in, open the event and click “Add photos”. Locate pictures from the computer and click “Open”.
Tags: events, event, younited events, social album, social photo gallery, share event pictures, birthday event, concert event, sports event, wedding, baby shower, house warming, christmas party, fashion show