Does what it says Sort of. Not too great honestly. You can't transfer folders and the app stops all the time when you're trying to send things. This is more of a last resort app :/
It works flawlessly. Used this to transfer photos from an iPhone 5 on iOS 7 to a Galaxy S6 on Lollipop. No issues on either end. Wifi hotspot on Android with data turned off, connected the iPhone to the Android, and sent almost 750 photos and videos in about 15 minutes.
Great App Transferring photos and videos are a snap between my android phone and my iPad. A little fiddling is required for a pc, but no real dramas...
Works great. Mostly Simple way to copy files. However does crash occasionally on large video files
Moving pics Love this app - it saves me so much time transferring shots from my Samsung to my computer
Finally Transferred Thanks to Photosync I finally got my pictures on my computer. There were no gimmicks, it worked by itself. Great app that worked as advertised.
- Added support for Android Lollipop
- Fixed random battery usage issues that occured on Lollipop devices
- Added support for external SD cards in Lollipop, deals with write protected SD cards in Kitkat
- Added support for USB OTG devices
- Lots of reported bug fixes
- Added Lollipop-Style dialogs and sidebar menu
- Added pull to refresh for album content views
Make your photos collection into amazing photo collages and video slideshows.