Emb3D is a high-performance mobile 3D viewer and an online cloud platform that lets you create, store, enhance, and show-off your 3D models.
Built by MeshLab developers with efficiency and usability in mind for modellers, architects, designers, and artists, Emb3D lets you show off your creations with a smooth and pleasant experience.
Emb3D features the brand new Unlimit3D Technology, thanks to which hi-poly 3D models with tens of millions of triangles and per-vertex color can be rendered at full resolution on mobile devices. And with the new ZBrush-like MatCap material, modelers can get the feel of professional desktop and workstation tools, enjoying a smooth interactive experience even with movie production assets.
The 3D viewer also features:
- full integration with the Emb3D Visual Reality platform ( www.visualreality.io );
- native support for fully textured models with ambient, diffuse, specular, and normal maps;
- an intuitive multitouch gesture interface to let the user inspect every part of the model with high accuracy and precision;
- several rendering styles like wireframe and transparent x-ray;
- support for multiple file formats from the gaming to the 3D printing industry;
- in-app screenshot sharing.
Emb3D supports several file formats:
- Autodesk 3DS (.3ds)
- Autodesk ASE (.ase)
- COLLADA (.dae)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- glTF 1.0 & 2.0, ASCII & binary (.gltf, .glb)
- Wavefront OBJ (.obj, .mtl)
- Stanford Polygon (.ply)
- Stereolithography (.stl)
Designed for smartphones and tablets, Emb3D lets you open your 3D models directly from your device memory, memory cards, e-mail attachments, Dropbox, WhatsApp messages, and much more.
Download Emb3D and start your real time 3D experience today!