Designed by experts and scientifically proven to help you learn, Uptime is an exciting way for you to spend 5 minutes immersing yourself in content that will help turn you into the smartest person in the room. Whether it’s meditation, politics, or career advice that you’re after, our Hacks can have you feeling confident and well-informed across any area of your life.
• Uptime is effortlessly engaging. Our 5-minute summaries (which we call Hacks) are easy to understand, quick to get through, and cover every topic imaginable. You name it, we got it.
• We save you time. Uptime finds the world’s top non-fiction books, podcast episodes, documentaries, and online courses, and summarizes them so you can take away all the key information in a fraction of the time.
• You choose what works for you. Our content is available as text to read, audio to listen to, or as visual stories you can tap through. Whether you’re sitting down to concentrate or out on the go, Uptime is designed to suit your needs.
• We’re built for learning. Designed by experts, Uptime has a science-based methodology that’s proven to foster long-term information retention.
• We help you take action. We don’t just leave you to consume facts, but show what you can do. Our Insights in Action provide you with tips and tricks that you can implement in your everyday life.
• Uptime helps you reach your goals. Make Uptime a daily habit and watch your streak go up. We’ll even show how many hours you’ve saved — a book might take hours, but a Hack only needs 5 minutes.
• You can bank the best bits for later. Save your favorite quotes, insights, and actions as Sparks to refer back to, and even categorize them into Boards that you can share with your friends.
• Our content is one of a kind. Many of our Hacks are written by the creators themselves, not only guaranteeing authenticity but offering unique insight you can’t get anywhere else.
• We’ve guaranteed quality. We curate only the best and most relevant expert creators to ensure there’s something inspirational for everyone – with New York Times best sellers, the latest Netflix documentaries, top-rated Apple and Spotify podcasts, and courses from the world’s most prestigious universities including Harvard and MIT.
WHAT IS EVERYONE SAYING ABOUT UPTIME?
"Uptime: the app that helps you appear well-read (without actually reading). No time for those big books everyone talks about? With a new app you can grasp Hawking, Piketty and Gladwell in five minutes." – The Times
“Uptime has a crucial role to play in making education and knowledge more accessible and affordable. I’m delighted that Who Cares Wins is featured on the platform, helping to spread the message to more people that they can have a positive impact on the world if they choose to do so.” – Lily Cole, author of Who Cares Wins
"Read less, absorb more: Unless you have unlimited free time, you’ll never be able to consume everything that strikes your interest. Uptime provides a workaround…" – Fast Company's best new apps of 2021
"First, a thank you! To my advantage, each hack has shown me, not a flaw, but an area that can be improved to make ME an even better ME. I’ve never lacked for ideas or imagination, but putting them to work efficiently and maximizing my best output was an area that needed attention." – Stephen, Uptime user
TRY UPTIME PREMIUM
It's free for 7 days. Learn from the best minds with no ads, unlimited content, and access to perks such as audio voice and speed selection, monthly streak repair, and deeper learning with extra background information.
If you choose to purchase Uptime Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You will still have access to all your subscription features and content for the remaining time of your then-current period.