✔ Check your Virgin Mobile Australia mobile phone usage on the go
✔ View your postpaid included value, excluded usage, rollover and data
✔ View your prepaid credit and data balance
✔ Switch between multiple mobile services
The My Account app can store your login details (your mobile number and PIN) so that you don’t have to re-enter them every time you use the app. This feature is called ‘Remember me’. It is enabled by default, but you can turn it off (and on again) via the Settings menu. Please note, if ‘Remember me’ is enabled and someone else uses your phone - with or without your permission - they will have access to your Virgin Mobile account information via the app.
✔ Requires Android 2.3 or above.
★ Mobile data charges may apply for downloading this app if done over the mobile network. International roaming charges apply for using the service overseas.
Keep your mobile phone safe and sound
Mobile Rescue is part of your mobile insurance with Virgin Media. As soon as you activate it on your phone, you're covered against loss or theft.
With Mobile Rescue, you can...
• Back up your mobile address book and transfer your contacts to a new or replacement phone
• Lock your phone from your computer if it's missing or stolen. Once it's locked, it can't be used without you unlocking it, even if the SIM is changed.
• Track down your lost phone by setting off an alarm and checking where it is on a map.
• If your phone's lost or stolen, first lock it with Mobile Rescue and then call Virgin Media and they'll block the SIM card for you. That way, no one can put your SIM in another phone and use it to make calls.
Keywords: virgin mobile, phone locator, phone locate, anti virus protection, antivirus for android, antivirus free, phone lock, free security apps, security lock, security alarm, malware protection, block calls, block numbers, block text messages, block sms messages, block sms and calls, call blocker, remote lock, lookout mobile security, privacy guard, anti theft alarm, find phone, phone finder. Competing apps include: avg, lookout, netqin, webroot, bitdefender, mcafee, eset, avast, trend micro, kaspersky
I will do my best to fix any issues so if you find one please email me the details. Leaving negative feedback will not help either of us.
Also, I wanted to give credit to Jay - author of the original Virgin Mobile Minutes Checker (red clock icon on gray background) for doing amazing job. It is a pity he discontinued support for his app.
This app is my hobby project - I use it for my own purposes so in this lays your guarantee that it will be maintained.
But this app is mainly for YOU. If not for you, I would be the only user which would be pretty sad. So I desperately need you help. Please voice your feedback. If you have ideas, please email me. You happy - me happy ;)
Also, if you appreciate the app please take a minute to leave me feedback and spread the word.
- checking Virgin Mobile account balance with one click
- support compressed webpages from VM site for faster processing
- support for auto-pay and manual pay accounts
- report status when making or receiving calls
- progress bars that change color: green - plenty minutes left for the rest of this month, yellow - you are more or less on track, red - you are over budget for the rest of this month as of today
- check recent call history by clicking on the account
- assign widgets to specific account
Note that android disables widgets if you move (any) app to SD card.
App does not communicate with any other external servers or websites. Your credentials are stored locally in the app but can be removed at any time. I understand people's concern about storing and sending passwords so let me share the details:
- they are sent to Virgin Mobile website over encrypted HTTPS connection
- they are not sent anywhere else (stored only within the app on your phone)
- as with all other apps, you have to trust in common decency of the author i.e.me :)
Virgin Mobile Minutes Checker should work with any Android phone from Virgin Mobile running Android 2.2 or greater: 4G LTE, LG Optimus Elite, LG Optimus V, Venture, Chaser, HTC EVO 4G, Samsung Galaxy Reverb, Kyocera Rise, Kyocera Event, HTC One V, Samsung Galaxy S II 4G, Samsung Galaxy Victory.
NOTE: This application was not endorsed or developed by Virgin Mobile. Author has no affiliation with Virgin Mobile.
History of changes
- adjusted code after recent Virgin Mobile website changes
- added support for $5 iPhone discount plan
- check recent call history by clicking on the account
- choose to see "used" portion of minutes/days or "left" minutes/days
- you can set skin in app
- you can show/hide progress bars
- you can choose to have pie widget with no text and no baackground
- widgets assigned to specific account (for multi-account users)
- settings screen
- added support for Assurance Wireless customers
- now you can give feedback from app
- colored pie widget! (shows minutes and days left)
- tracking minutes for multiple Virgin Mobile accounts
- fixed reported bugs
- widgets 1x1 and 2x1 with color indicator
- numeric keypad for entering account data
- support for account with unlimited minutes
- internet data usage indicator
- Added account status report (minutes and balance left) that shows up when you make or receive a call (make sure app has been started)
Virgin Mobile utilise les réseaux d’antennes 3G+ de SFR et Orange et est le seul opérateur à offrir la possibilité de choisir son réseau.
Vous bénéficiez de l’offre Virgin Mobile VIP, souscrite avant le 13 novembre 2013 ? Téléchargez l’application Choix réseau pour choisir votre réseau directement depuis votre mobile, en quelques instants et sans changer de carte SIM !
Futures implémentations :
- Avertissement a n minutes avant dépassement
- Un peu toutes les options présentes sur le site de virgin ;)
PS : Plutôt que de mettre une étoile, envoyez votre rapport de bug et laissez moi une journée ou deux pour corriger votre problème de compatibilité !
This should only be used if you understand how to use it.I am not resonsible if you damage your phone.
You have been warned.
Check out the link included in the app to find out how it is done.
You also must have a Gmail account to download the stock V zip file.Also Dolphin Browser HD is also needed as it can download zip files.The standard android browser will not download zip files.
This app will download the zip file to the downloads folder on your SD card.
To remove a single account, long-press on that account and you'll have an option to delete!
This application only communicates with Virgin's website to retrieve usage information. It does not communicate with or store information on any of my servers.
This project is open-source, and I welcome suggestions and source code patches. The source code is available at: https://github.com/poundifdef/VirginMobileMinutesChecker
Note: This application was not developed or endorsed by Virgin Mobile.
T-Mobile My Account is the easiest and fastest way to connect with T-Mobile on your phone. From one easy to use application, you can view and manage your T-Mobile account, quickly access Help and How-to’s for your phone, receive personalized offers, pay your bill, and learn more about T-Mobile services. You can also set alerts and reminders to help you optimize your phone’s battery and performance. This is a FREE service; there are no usage charges (including data) to use the application or view account usage information.
PLAN USAGE IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR
After installing the application, your plan’s usage information may be displayed in the notification bar. It will be updated once per day. The T-Mobile My Account icon will also be displayed in your phone’s status bar until this feature is disabled. This feature is not available for all T-Mobile account types.
To disable this feature, open the T-Mobile My Account app and select Menu > Options or deselect the check box located on the first screen of ‘What’s new in T-Mobile My Account’. The ‘What’s new’ screens display the first time you install the app.
This application was designed specifically for T-Mobile customers. How can we make T-Mobile My Account better? We’d love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please post your comments here http://support.t-mobile.com/message/28675
Key Features of My Account:
• New! Device Health (Beta) - improve your battery and device performance, get notified whenever we find an issue
• Bill Pay - easily setup and pay your bill directly from your phone
• Data Usage - view how much data you use so you can make sure you and your family are on the right plan
• Account Management - view account usage and manage multiple lines all on one screen
• Notifications - the one place to find alerts for your device, account, and any special offers from T-Mobile
What is Device Health Beta?- It's a set of tests that identify problems with your device and gives you the tools to fix them straight from the app, we will:
• Check Battery Performance-is your battery working properly? Is your battery dying after a few hours? Find out if it's your screen, an app, or something else that's killing your battery.
• Check Device Performance-is your device starting to run slowly? Do you click on something and it takes forever to do anything? Find out if you have a memory issue, the latest firmware or too many apps running at once.
• Help You Fix The Problem-Find a problem? Fix it straight from the app without having to go through hard to understand FAQs or any device settings.
• Notify You : If we find an issue that should be addressed immediately, we will send you a notification on your device to let you know what the problem is and how to fix it.
How Device Health works:
• Identifying a Problem: Device Health runs a set of 25 diagnostic tests and groups the results into two categories to make it easy for you - Battery Performance and Device Performance. The main screen of the Device Health page displays an overall device performance rating. RED indicates there are significant issues that need to be addressed. YELLOW indicates performance could be improved, but it's performing OK. GREEN indicates the device performance is excellent. The rating is based on the number of settings and issues that can be optimized therefore, if there are multiple issues that need to be addressed, the overall rating will be RED.
• Fixing The Problem: The same performance rating applies throughout all sections within Device Health such as screen brightness and memory usage. A red wrench icon will display next to the categories that require attention. Select the red wrench icon and follow the suggested steps to resolve the found issue.
Stay tuned for more updates to My Account from T-Mobile that will give you greater control over your T-Mobile account and device.
Features for PCCW-HKT mobile service:
✔ Check account status & balance
✔ Check latest 3 months' bills
✔ Check unbilled local mobile data, voice & video call, SMS & MMS usages
✔ Check unbilled roaming mobile data and Wi-Fi usages (PCCW-HKT mobile serviceAll-in-one Roaming Passport (Day Pass) subscribers only)
✔ Pay bill at any 7-Eleven in Hong Kong by presenting the bill’s QR code
Features for PCCW-HKT Rechargeable SIM Card:
✔ Check card status and balance
✔ Check bonus and entitlement
✔ Top-up by voucher
• View your account balance and make a payment.
• Monitor your data/wireless internet, voice and messaging usage.
• Manage your services, including:
o Travel Packs
o Long Distance Add-ons
o MY5 or MY10 List
o And more
The My Account app is available to Rogers customers with a post-paid account only. Cable service information is not yet included as part of the app.
I highly recommend you download the official app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.b2cloud.virginusagemeter) as Virgin have (finally!) released one. They have plenty more resources than me to put into app development, and as such I won't be updating this one anymore.
Monitor your usage on Virgin Mobile Australia Postpaid and Prepaid plans with this unofficial app and widget.
Handy features such as a clear display of your usage, data warning, retrival of the most recent bills and homepage widget ensures that you always know where you're at with your usage, preventing you going over.
Please send any feature requests, bug reports or general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
If you like this app and would like to donate, please consider making a donation to World Vision Australia [ https://trans.worldvision.com.au/GeneralDonations/Donate.aspx ].
Read the version 2.0 release announcement on my blog: http://joshhendo.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/virgin-mobile-usage-android-app-version.html
Boring but important information:
The data presented by this app can only be as good as what Virgin Mobile provide on their website. There may also be undetected bugs in this app which means that wrong data is displayed. Always use caution and common sense to prevent going over your cap allowance, don't rely only on this app and regularly check on the Virgin Mobile website.
客戶只需於GooglePlay搜尋「HKBN My Account」便可免費下載香港寬頻My Account App，
香港寬頻My Account App讓您輕鬆透過智能手機登入，毋須致電服務熱線，方便快捷！
HKBN My Account App is a one-stop personal customer service assistant with clear interface and simple to use.
Customers can download “HKBN My Account” from GooglePlay and install on any android device.
Functions include check your outstanding balance, make instant payment by credit card, check your eStatement & correspondence,check and edit your account information, change your HKBN Wi-Fi & Entertainment service password, etc.
HKBN My Account App let you manage your HKBN account anytime anywhere without the hassle of calling our service hotline directly!
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
Users will not be charged for data consumed by application use over the Fido wireless network.
WiFi Connections are not supported.
Ce pack vous permet de bénéficier des forfaits et tarifs de l'opérateur Virgin Mobile dans l'application Suivi Conso Forfait (qui doit être installée sur votre smartphone).
Cette application n'est pas éditée par Virgin Mobile et n'a aucun lien direct avec la société Virgin Mobile.
More from developer
TiVo® REQUIRED – THIS APP IS EXCLUSIVE TO VIRGIN MEDIA CUSTOMERS WITH TiVo®
Not all supported Android devices can stream live TV. Check the Android device help for more info http://www.virginmedia.com/androidtv/
Winner 2013 Connected TV Awards – The Companion and Second Screen Prize.
Got Virgin Media TiVo® Service on your telly? Meet Virgin TV Anywhere! It lets you watch live TV, wherever you connect to WiFi in the UK, on selected Android mobile phones and tablets. What’s more, you can manage your recordings on the move, as well as search, browse, discover and share what you’re watching on 3G/4G mobile connection or with WiFi. Plus, you can use it at home as a clever remote control.
• Watch live TV on the move, when you’re connected to WiFi in the UK. See our latest channel list http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Virgin_TV_Anywhere_channels_guide.pdf. The channels available to watch live depend on your Virgin Media package.
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
• Set recordings & Series links for TV shows & movies. There’s no limit on how many recordings you can set and you’ll know instantly if there is a recording clash.
• Browse and delete your recordings if you need to make space on your TiVo.
• Sort out recording clashes and reorganise your recording priorities to make sure you don’t miss your favourite shows
• Speed up the way you search and browse. Search using your device’s QWERTY keypad, rather than the remote, and without taking over the big screen to discover great new shows & rediscover old classics.
• Share what you’re watching or planning to watch on Facebook and Twitter.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• Set up WishLists to automatically record shows featuring your favourite actor, director or subject.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or a clever remote control and launch a channel, recording or On Demand show to play on your TV.
• Register up to two devices to watch live TV, in addition to your TiVo box.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A supported Android mobile or tablet with WiFi internet in the UK http://www.virginmedia.com/apps/android/tvanywhere/devices/
• A TiVo® box.
• Your My Virgin Media username and password.
• Requires OS 2.3.3 to 4.4 for mobiles and 4.0 to 4.4 for tablets.
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Virgin TV Anywhere is not supported on rooted devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system.
TO USE AS AN ADVANCED REMOTE CONTROL AT HOME:
• Simply connect your TiVo® box to your router or Super Hub using an Ethernet cable, Smart TV wireless adaptor or Powerline kit. You’ll find help to do this in the main menu in the app.
If you’re having any issues or have further questions check out the following links:
For more information about how the app works have a look at our Discover pages http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/app/intro.html
View our Android Help page by selecting Help in the main menu on your device.
If you think your device should be supported, but isn’t, please talk to the experts on the TV Anywhere forum http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/bd-p/TVA/
Copyright ©2013 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Got one of our amazing TiVo boxes? You can set your box to record a show whether you’re at home or on the move. Remote Record lets you set up recordings online or through your mobile.
It’s simple – just log in, pick a show and press record. You can record a single episode or save the whole series.
Your username is your Virgin Media email address (it ends in virginmedia.com, ntlworld.com, virgin.net or blueyonder.co.uk), unless you have already chosen a different email address, like Gmail or Hotmail, as your Virgin Media username.
You can also customise the list of channels shown from User Settings. Simply tap each channel to show or hide.
The home phone you can take anywhere
It could save you oodles of money because you can make calls from your Virgin Phone talk plan on your smartphone, anywhere you can connect to a WiFi network, at no extra cost. It's free to download and exclusive to Virgin Media customers.
Once you've registered, open the app and make use of all of those unlimited calls you have in your Virgin Phone talk plan. And it works whether you're at home, at a friend's house, in a café or anywhere else with WiFi.
SmartCall isn’t like Skype. With SmartCall you can call normal numbers; using the same unlimited minutes that are included in your Virgin Phone talk plan.
The person you're calling doesn't have to have SmartCall or be a Virgin Media customer, if the type of number you're calling is inclusive in your Virgin Phone talk plan then you can call them at no extra cost with SmartCall.
It even works from abroad
Wave goodbye to those hefty roaming charges. Now you can use the same calls you get with your home phone while you're abroad, so you can catch up with friends and family without worrying about a nasty bill when you get home.
Unlimited calls, at no extra cost
SmartCall uses the unlimited calls in your home phone plan, so they never cost a penny extra. Save your mobile minutes or your Pay As You Go credit for when you need them. Just connect to your nearest WiFi and make unlimited SmartCalls instead.
SmartCall works on up to two smartphones (so you can share it with your family) and it doesn’t even matter what mobile network you’re with.
All your contacts at your fingertips
Flicking through that old address book to find your auntie’s number is a pain you can live without. With SmartCall, you’ll have all your smartphone's contacts where you want them, so you can make calls much quicker and easier.
Share the love
Each Virgin Phone account holder can use the SmartCall app on up to two devices, so someone else in your home can enjoy making unlimited calls from your talk plan too. Better yet, you can make calls at the same time - perfect if you live with a phone-hogger.
WiFi Buddy remembers what network you’ve connected to and automatically connects you the next time you’re within range.
It also lets you track how much data you’ve used over WiFi and 3G, so you can keep track of how much data WiFI has saved you.
This app has been especially designed to help Virgin Media customers connect their Smartphone to their home broadband WiFi, but it also works with all other broadband providers.