Easy to use, but still expensive.
Flexibility is the advantage here over the others. Otherwise high prices (esp that the double data offer is expiring starting 2018). And the 4g not working more than half of the time due to overload. That happened to me in a lot of places for example Motor City, Tecom, Al quoz etc. Gonna switch back to du because of the 4g problems
As much as I love the ease of use, I am now to pay 800 to etisalat because I broke my contract with them few months early, it was a 2 year contract not 1 as I assumed, of course it is my fault but it would have been great if virgin did inform me and not just complete the porting regardless.
Please separate the yes and no farther! I have mistakenly pressed yes several times instead of no.
When.you have to register your Emiartes ID once it expired, does it really take 3 days to complete to review!!
Most costly and no option to recharge below 50 also no option for recharge only internet
• Buying roaming plans has never been easier with our new redesign.
• We don’t like sending them, but we’ve made improvements to our payment error notifications.
• Store locator redesign - It’s now even easier to find your closest Virgin Mobile retailer.
• UX improvements to the ID update experience.
• As always, bug fixes and improvements.
Virgin Mobile Saudi App lets you manage your account and enjoy music services
FRiENDi Mobile KSA App giving you the complete control of your mobile life.