I have to put in the source 1st but when I try it tells me I can't put in a waypoint. If I'm going from my home how is that not a source. I accidentally got it to work 1ce by making a waypoint the source. Also it seems not to like distances over 2 kilometers.
I personally have not had any problem with these apps working great.! For me thank y'all for a great tool in my box.
Awesome experience with this Great App. Thanks for make app for unknow road locator persons specially me. :) Keep it up and Update more
I love the app because it saves having to look at a map to find the best route to take.
Still exploring the apps, but so far it is proving its worth.
Do best work. Good luck
* UI has been enhanced and improved. YOU WILL LOVE IT!
* Crashes with previous version have been fixed
* Snap Feed feature added
* 'Save Route' functionality added
* New travel mode 'Transit' added
* Important bugs fixed
* Now support 42 languages, experience our app in your own language.
* Search suggestion and recent search history added.
* User Interface Improved.
* Performance Improved.