Not good. Im sorry...
This app is to travel time..
I have to put in the source 1st but when I try it tells me I can't put in a waypoint. If I'm going from my home how is that not a source. I accidentally got it to work 1ce by making a waypoint the source. Also it seems not to like distances over 2 kilometers.
App would be a LOT, LOT simpler to use if user had the option to input a destination address/postcode at the said time as the start/source address/postcode... & each could be moved indepently to create a new start/source address/postcode, or destination address/postcode e.g. travellers from different locations going to the same destination...
* Important bugs fixed
* UI has been enhanced and improved. YOU WILL LOVE IT!
* Crashes with previous version have been fixed
* Snap Feed feature added
* 'Save Route' functionality added
* New travel mode 'Transit' added
* Now support 42 languages, experience our app in your own language.
* Search suggestion and recent search history added.
* User Interface Improved.
* Performance Improved.