◆ MAIN FEATURES ◆
• PRO MAPS FOR OFFLINE USE
Download Pro Maps to stay on track wherever you go, now complete with mobile signal location & Challenging Routes labelling.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR ROUTE
Plan your route easy and fast, and be fully prepared before you set out.
• SAFETY WATCH
Share your outdoor activity plan with your family or friends before setting out so that they know where you’re headed. Your latest location will be updated for them to see in real time when you’re on the trail.
• OFF-ROUTE ALERT
Receive real-time alerts when you deviate from your reference route. Stay on course and stay safe.
• MANAGE YOUR GEARS
Add all your hiking or camping gears and create fully customizable lists to easily calculate pack weight.
• OFFLINE SEARCH
Search for place, trails, or important POIs even when offline.
• EXLORE 100,000+ ROUTES FROM THE COMMUNITY
Find inspiration for your next adventure from over 100,000 activities shared by Community members. Explore nearby trails and find your next destination on the go.
• RECORD YOUR HIKE
Track your activity. Add waypoints that include text, multiple photos, and weather condition.
• SHARE YOUR ADVENTURE
Back up, upload, and share your adventure with the community easily with a quick link.
◆ DO MORE WITH A PRO MEMBERSHIP ◆
Upgrade to Pro membership and enjoy unlimited access to more than 10 exclusive Pro features. Download App and try for free!
◆ OTHER FEATURES ◆
• Blog on hiking knowledge (only in traditional Chinese for now).
• Hiking records exported by Hikingbook are information-rich in text, photos, and weather. When you import a GPX file directly from Hikingbook, photos and weather information are fully displayed.
• Supports common datums (WGS84, TWD67, and TWD97) and common grids (TM2, DD, and DMS) in Taiwan.
◆ PLEASE NOTE ◆
• Hikingbook uses GPS tracking in background when the tracking function is enabled. Continuous use of GPS in background may cause battery drain and decrease battery life.
• While GPS can improve safety in outdoor activities, it should be noted that GPS cannot wholly replace other traditional navigation tools such as compass and maps. In addition, positioning errors or no-signal situations may arise depending on vegetation, topography, and weather condition. Prior knowledge of GPS and its limitations is strongly advised.
Have a question? We’re here to help! Contact us: email@example.com
Terms of service: https://hikingbook.net/terms