Radix MDM enables help desks, IT administrators and project leaders to centrally manage and support thousands of device owners wherever they are. Reaching well beyond the local network boundaries, Radix’ Centralized Management System delivers a bird’s-eye view of an entire device fleet, enabling administrators to give the best support possible with optimal conditions for decision-making.
Extend your support umbrella, control capabilities and manage nomadic users’ mobile devices (BYOD) from wherever they are located and operating, both inside and beyond the organization’s network. Manage mission critical and complex IT infrastructures and simplify demanding operation and maintenance work on thousands of remote and roaming computers, laptops, tablets and more.
Whatever the environment – municipality, university, school, help desk centers or enterprises – Radix MDM most effectively caters to support the specific requirements of each case.
Why Radix Viso MDM?
Every organization wants to capitalize on their existing technology investment, while safely integrating the mass of smartphones and mobile computing devices flooding their borders. Whether looking for business scalability, or 21st century education opportunities, employees and students operating independently outside the local network is a reality that must be centrally managed. Otherwise, smartphones, laptops and tablets risk policy violations, network infrastructure disruptions and security threats that can destroy any potential gains.
Remote control 1:1
Perform technical support tasks without limits, controlling remote clients and assisting users. Work alongside or take over the screen - all from the comfort of your web browser console.
- Control over multiple remote clients
- Balance speed and quality - in full screen or customized windows
- Share the clipboard for convenient text and script transfers
- Open and work on a shell remotely, without interrupting users
- Execute remote commands, tasks and complex scripting
- Perform bidirectional file transfer (File Explorer)
Impose policies, working models and create different interface scenarios – such as limiting Internet or software usage, device settings, communication ports and more.
- Impose security and usage policies and prevent unauthorized data exposure
- Create encapsulated environments (kiosks) based on preconfigured policies
- Lock apps (locked and hidden) and whitelist others to remove
distractions Create customized desktop environments
- Restrict access to local and external storage
- Restrict access to the Internet and web via white and/or black lists
- Restrict tablet usage by schedules or triggers
- Enable/disable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other hardware elements
Software distribution and update
Optimize software installation, create distribution packages and push applications silently etc.
- Distribute and install apps silently with no user intervention
- Distribute software directly from a web link or the MDM server repository
- Dispatch and collect files from a central repository to and from clients
- Distribute large files in slices to reduce network overload
Device tracking and locking (anti-theft)
Easy tracking and effective protection in case your device is lost or falls into the wrong hands. Simply lock device access, wipe the content and unlock when found.
- Device tracking by GPS, cell data or Wi-Fi
- Lock and unlock device to render it useless
- Wipe device data by remote command
Develop your own applications using RADIX – SDK
Create a customized management module using the Radix Developer Kit to manage your own applications and solutions.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.