Inspecting parts without calipers. I have worked in the Metrology business for the past 25 years. Now I can make small measurements on my phone with a metal scale lying next to the part for calibration. With a 4x zoom on my camera I can measure down to .005". I took a snapshot through a 5x microscope objective and can resolve imaging down to .001". For fun I was able to push the line circles together to show 2 microns length. Maybe they can link a key to make steps. Great app.
Diskometer pro. lg 500 an awesome,user friendly and easy to understand. well worth the small price
Awesome app. This app is gonna be the backbone of all my measuring.
v2.0.3 - stability improvements
- multiple rulers in Free Hand Mode
- add points on lines in Area mode
- scale grid and quick access to ROL and units settings
- image upload improvements
- ON/OFF measure values in Free Hand Mode (by touching values above rulers)
- save and share results fix for KitKat 4.4, picture load improved with Google Drive, Picasa, file managers support
- stability improvements and bug fixes