Downloaded books and applications are placed on a cozy bookshelf. Now our small readers can get their own interactive bookcase with their favorite books and games.
The application is free. Download it and stay tuned!
Organise your Book library, scan Books directly into your shelves.
New to version 126.96.36.199
* Improvements to bulk import
* Improved memory management
* fixes to import
* UI fixes
New to recent versions
* easier access to menu
* fast scroll in select list dialogs
* Re-organised options
* bluetooth option in connect devices
* Full sync between devices
* Transfer data between devices over network
* Give your Books:
- Star Ratings
- Release Date
- Series Name and Number (even allows numbers such as 1a or 1.5)
- Wanted / Owned / Read tags - with icons
- custom sequence number for sorting
- Color the title
- Add more custom fields or hide existing fields
* Scan ISBNs
- supports continual scan and add, with adjustable focus interval
- automatically looks up info for scanned ISBNs's
- library mode scanning
* Edit your details
- quick update fields in the list/grid view via multi select or the context menu
- shrink unused fields in the edit view
- track who you've loaned your Books to
* Home Screen
- Direct access to your favourite list - set any list as a favourite
- Can change your startup screen
* Multiple views
- sort your shelves by title, series, author, date released and rating, sequence - per shelf
- view just Books that are wanted, not owned or not read or any other tag
- view images in your list
- view Books in a list or grid format - per shelf
- changable icons on the screens
* Lookup information
- supports standard and in-depth searches, region order can be changed in settings
- control what level of internet connection is required for various searches
- both us and uk sources
- Lookup up all info on a shelf in one go
- Download missing images on a shelf in one go
- Scan a ISBN or type a title and then search directly on the internet
* Transfer Book data
- transfer data and shelves between devices
- full sync options
* Export and Import Shelves
- multiple export and import formats: csv, xml and txt (tab separated)
- export all fields or just main ones
- export directly to email or the clipboard
- files saved to/read from SD card for easy access
- import prevents duplicates (via ISBN), or allows them
- map file fields to your fields during import
- save anywhere requires a file system app such as 'File Manager' or 'Astro'
* Search your Books for any text field
- control which fields can be searched in settings
- fully integrated with quick search (will need enabling in global search options)
* Store an image for your book
- take a photo
- select an image
- type a url for the image
* Many maintenance options, in the menus and in the settings
- set default values for common main fields
- add, rename, move, delete shelves and Books
* Customize the fields
- add other fields that you want
- hide the fields you don't want to see, including most pre-defined fields
- can be renamed or changed to take multiple values
- edit the values for a field, including delete, merge, clear and rename
* Backup and restore
- full back up and restore to the sd card
- automatic backups
- restore settings and data seperately
* SD Card Support
- move the application
- store the images on the SD card
- hide the images from the gallery viewer
Full Internet - for data transfer, information lookup (and ads)
External Storage - for exports and imports
Camera - for scanning ISBNs
Start at Boot - for intialising auto backup (if turned on)
Bluetooth - for transfering data
Please email all suggestions or queries (and problems) to email@example.com
keywords: Book Shelf, Books, Book library, Book organiser, BookShelf
Our books are specially designed for children learning to read at the Kindergarten and first-grade reading levels. The books work just like training wheels on a bicycle. A child will gain confidence by using books at the “just right” level of challenge; as he/she develops new skills, the “training wheels” are gradually removed. Because so much of the reading support is provided by the actual books, children can do much of the learning on their own. This provides the child with tremendous confidence and a sense of ownership of their own learning. It also makes learning to read fun and enjoyable!
The American Reading Company Leveling System is built on the national Common Core State Standards. The color-coded system makes it easy for kids to find books at their “just right” level of challenge:
Books in the app are organized by the first four reading levels:
• 1-3 Yellow books use the same sentence on each page except one word that changes to reflect the picture.
• 1 Green books use simple sentences, clear pictures, and the first 60 sight words.
• 2 Green books use simple sentences, clear pictures, and the first 120 sight words.
• 1 Blue books use 150 sight words and new words that can be figured out using words the reader already knows, (e.g., by knowing “all,” the reader can figure out “call” or “walls”).
You can easily keep track of your book collection with Simple Bookshelf!
- Add book by ISBN search (camera scan using ZBar library or by typing the number)
- Retrieve detailed book information from Google Books if searched by ISBN
- Organize books by section
- Add custom notes for current status, review, or whatever you want
- And more features coming!
We would like to keep improving our app! Please don't hesitate to leave us feedback and
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
1) By typing in the information.
2) By entering an ISBN number (requires a free account with isbndb.com)
3) By importing a csv list or a list of ISBN numbers
Once the database is populated you can:
1) Search by any of the entered criteria.
2) Export the data to a csv file.
3) Update any information
4) Delete a book or a collection of books.
If people find this app useful more features will follow.
Books that you're reading now.
Books that you wish to read
You can make your own bookshelf to manage your own book list with "LIBRO+"
This app will help your reading !
If you're not korean, you have to change search provider to google in search page (menu on top)
* Barcode scan (you have to install zxing)
* Leave comment and quotation
* Manage category
* Monthly reading history
* Graph for annual reading
* Show reading progress.
* Search books that you added
* Widgets for comment and quotation
* Local backup and restore data
* Remote backup and restore data from Dropbox
keyword : book, reading, bookshelf, quotation, libro, memo
When you download the app and login to your DeseretBook.com account, you will instantly receive 8 free classic LDS titles for your library as well as a copy of the Standard Works. Free titles include: Jesus the Christ,Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Discourses of Brigham Young, Lectures on Faith, History of Joseph Smith by His Mother, The Miracle of Forgiveness, Gospel Doctrine, Autobiography of Parley P. Pratt.
The free titles plus the Standard Works require a one-time download after the app is installed. After you register or log in using your DeseretBook.com account, the free books should automatically start synchronizing with your device.
You can manage the books that you have interest or you read.
It can be used ISBN, barcode, QR code (*1) and searching results to register the books.
In the Bookshelf tab, you can browse the books that you have registered.
By tapping the book, view more detail.
By tapping the book long, the menu appears and you can choose "show it in detail", "edit its information" or "remove it".
Press the Menu button, you can move to the preference view.
On the detail view, the menu button can use for sharing the information of the book.
If you chose Barcode Scanner as sharing application, just ISBN is sent.
It is useful to introduce your favorite book to someone who use this application.
In the Search tab, you can search books by keywords (*3).
By tapping the search result, you can edit the information which obtained from search results.
By tapping the save button, you can save the information of the book.
In the Search tab, do a keyword search from the book (* 3).
By tapping the picture located the top of edit view, you can get the cover picture.
If you have not registered the purchase date of the book, "Buy it from Rakuten Books" button appears.
By tapping this button, you can go to shop (affiliate link).
In the Group tab, you can add and remove categories.
It is convenience in classification.
You can assign the category to books in the lump by tap your registered category. By long tap, you can change its name.
On edit view, you can also assign the category to the book.
Buttons of your registered group are assigned 2 functions. Tap is used to assign books in the lump. Long tap is used to change its name.
In the preference view, you can use export and import (*2) functions and edit text formats for share.
This application supports mushroom which is used in Japanese input method software. You can pick up the information of the book.
Please check https://sites.google.com/site/teibookshelfdev/english for more usages and questions.
Thank http://findicons.com/icon/38246/library for nice icon.
*1 You need to install Barcode Scanner ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android ).
*2 "Import" takes a bit long time.
*3 Rakuten Books API is used. "Rakuten Books API" deals mainly Japanese books.
If you know more good translations, please tell me via e-mail or twitter.
My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your books.google.com library.
My Library main features:
• connects to your google library account
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your google books shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
Learn English with our e-books for courses and Graded Readers. Watch video, listen to audio, complete the interactive activities and more …
* Develop listening and comprehension skills with video and audio
* Complete interactive activities as you watch or listen
* Slow down the audio to hear each word clearly
* Improve pronunciation: listen to the audio, record your own, and compare
* Check progress with automatically marked activities
* Write or record sticky notes
* Draw or write on the page with pen or highlighter
Different books offer different features. See below for details.
You’ll find our e-book coursebooks a great alternative to the print books you use in class with your teacher. The Readers are ideal for use in class or at home.
Your school may have given you an access code for the e-books. To use the code, download the app, tap Library and enter the code. Download your books.
The books take between 5 and 30 minutes to download.
Download the app and tap Store to purchase:
* Classic Tales *
An award winning series of classic stories retold for young learners of English. Offers audio, interactive activities, automatic marking and a picture dictionary with audio.
* Oxford Read and Discover *
Read and discover more about the world! This series of non-fiction Graded Readers for primary brings the world onto your tablet. Includes video, audio, interactive activities and automatic marking.
* Totally True *
Unusual, surprising, and engaging true stories with language levels tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
COURSES FOR ADULTS AND YOUNG ADULTS
* English File third edition *
The course that provides the right mix of language, motivation, and opportunity to get students talking. The Student’s Book is rich in video, audio and interactive activities with automatic marking in some sections of the Student’s Book and most of the activities in the Workbook.
* Express Series - English for Fashion, English for Football, English for Aviation *
A series of short, specialist English courses. The fast route to English for work! Includes audio and automatic marking or answer keys.
* Headway Academic Skills *
A paired skills course that teaches students in higher education the essential skills for academic success. Includes audio and automatic marking.
* American English Skills coursebooks including: Inside Reading and Lecture Ready (with split-screen video/activities, split-screen reading/activities, audio and automatic marking), Select Readings and Tactics for Listening (with audio).
COURSES FOR TEENAGERS
* English Plus *
A flexible course for teenagers, ideal for mixed-ability classes and varying teaching loads. Offers video, audio, and interactive activities, with automatic marking in the Workbook.
* Solutions 2nd edition *
Solutions uses the tested formula of a guided approach to build students’ confidence in communication and lead them to exam success. Offers video, audio, and interactive activities, with automatic marking in the Workbook.
* World Quest *
An exciting story-based course that makes learning English fun. Offers audio, interactive activities with automatic marking or answer keys.
COURSES FOR YOUNG LEARNERS
* First Explorers *
Explorers helps children learn English by exploring the world around them. Includes video, animation, audio, interactive activities and automatic marking.
* Incredible English *
Create a buzz in your classroom with Incredible English. Includes animation, audio, interactive activities and automatic marking.
Requires Android 4.0 and up.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Access your eTextbooks for quick reference
* Checkout your eTextbooks for offline usage
* Add, edit and view your notes and highlights as you study
* Synchronize your notes and highlights across all CourseSmart reading systems
* Support for portrait and landscape orientations
* Find what you need using keyword search
* Get a true digital equivalent of your textbook
* Internet access (WiFi or 3G recommended)
* CourseSmart account
* Subscription to one or more CourseSmart eTextbooks
Issues can be reported https://github.com/0002647302/FullSailAndroid/issues
I'm sure you wouldn't like getting an F on an assignment and opening the comment panel to a blank page. That is what happens when leaving a 1-star rating without submitting an issue or at least leaving a comment that lists more about the issue than "doesn't work".
- Logins are not automatically filled into the startup page
- Duplicate dialog may appear when leaving certain pages that did not have a default display of their own.
This application is NOT developed by Full Sail. Limited permissions are provided for this application to be maintained by private developers.
All of our interactive books and activity books are developed with the highest quality digital content in order to provide kids with an innovative and rewarding experience.
- Word-by-word narration and text in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Individual words are highlighted as they are narrated
- Personalized voice recording and non-narration mode
- Pleasant music and unique sound effects in each app
- Child's photo can be taken with the characters and saved
- Activities that encourage concentration, develop fine motor control and stimulate cognitive abilities
- Puzzles, coloring pages, memory games, sticker albums, spot the difference games and more!
LivoBooks is a digital publisher that combines content with technology and innovation, delivering digital apps that provide global consumers with unique interactive experiences. Children’s books are available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. LivoBooks does not collect, store, share or sell any personal information obtained about you or your children.
• Search our archive of solutions to millions of questions in subjects like calculus, physics, business and more
• Tap into our library of over 2.5 million guided solutions
• Free 7-day instant access to your Chegg textbooks rented on the web (when available)
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, or smartphone
• 2 FREE guided solutions each week (exclusive feature)
Textbook rental & purchase (available now at chegg.com)
Free eTextbook preview
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Chegg #androidapp
With the new Bookshelf App for Tablets you can sign-in with your existing Bookshelf - Digital Books Solution account to read your books wherever you are.
Synchronize your Interactive Books, so you can also read them on your tablet. Enjoy your content!