Did you know on mobile there could be sloppy connections? Here is some news: on mobile you encounter often sloppy connections. I know: 2015 and sloppy connections? What even?? I know I know but that how it is. Make your app mobile ready! (Your drm stuff )
I don't even want to give this app a star, it is horrible . it is not easy to use, the search engine is preposterous because it does not fully locate what you ask for but it gives you some , to view the pages in a book is horrendous, especially using a tablet or any android devices. The only good this about this app is, it is also a audio book .
Useless This app is completely useless. I tried to get this app to read my books but can't get any of them up. The worst thing ever.
Horrible I can't even access the app on my trio. It barely downloaded. Also says "machine access limit reached" when I try to sign in
Something's wrong! I can't get to my books! It just sits there and twirls in circles. I need to read seven chapters of microbiology this week and I can't get to my book! Fix it please!!!
Okay but needs fixes Using it on a Samsung 2014 Tablet, it is buggy, hate when jumps pages, especially with highlighting, tables and pictures often fail to load. Does good at sync between devices though.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Previously in 3.4:
• Reflowable text books now include a Vertical Scroll mode in addition to our traditional paginated mode. Users can toggle between page view modes as needed.
• Improved accuracy when deep-linking into books via search results, the table of contents and more.
• Users can now redeem codes for books directly within the app.
• Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.