Wayfarer GPX is a GPX drawing tool and travel time calculator for Android and a secure cloud storage service. Estimate travel time over any route with just a few taps. Use the compass to align the map with your surroundings and instantly measure distances from where you are.
The GPX library helps you to keep track of GPX files on your device and on the cloud. You can back up and synchronise GPX files to conveniently share them between multiple devices.
• Instantly estimate travel time for any route at any speed.
• GPX editor for drawing tracks for all types of vehicle.
• Road route drawing mode for cars and bicycles.
• Point-to-point drawing mode for air and marine transport.
• Autosave tracks to continue editing later on.
• GPX Library to keep your files organised.
• Secure cloud storage keeps your data backed up and synchronised between multiple devices.
• Export your routes to the universal GPX file format for viewing on any device.
• Import GPX routes to make travel time estimations and store securely in the cloud.
• Compass-driven map that aligns with your surroundings.
• Type in coordinates and what3words to add points to your route.
• Save useful locations to the map.
• Six speed units for easy conversion on the fly: MPH, KM/H, KNOTS, M/S, FT/M and FT/S.
• Five distance units: Miles, Nautical Miles, Kilometres, Meters and Feet.
• GPS signal strength monitor includes accuracy and satellite count.
• Weather warnings to alert you of conditions that may affect your GPS accuracy.
• Share your live coordinates and what3words address.
• Portrait and landscape layouts.
• Flexible subscriptions to unlock unlimited use.
Android 8.0 (Oreo) and up.
Recommended minimum display size 1080 x 1920 @ 420dpi
Designed and developed in London, GB by Watch & Navy Ltd.