A vesatile sailing dashboard for your Android Smartphone and Wear OS smart watch. The handheld speedometer interface provides speed, directional and weather awareness for pilots and crew of small leisure watercraft and larger boats alike. The live map and course planner enables you to calculate how long your journeys will take in advance.
Here are some of the outstanding features of Mariner GPS Dashboard:
• Adaptable speedometer gauge for kinds of marine vessels. Customise the speedometer scale from 40 to 960 units.
• Five speed units for easy conversion between imperial and metric units: miles per hour, kilometers per hour, knots/nautical miles, meters per second and feet per second.
• Course planner and journey time estimation tool calculates how long your journeys will take at any specified speed and set a course on the map to guide you on your way.
• Live ambient wind display for real-time general weather awareness
• Location sharing in decimal degrees and Degree-Minute-Second (DMS) notation.
• Record your journey times, mileage, routes and performance.
• Hybid and satellite maps to rediscover your journeys with all the great features of Google Maps.
• Gyroscopic map controls see your surroundings in perspective.
• Weather warnings when bad weather may affect your speedometer accuracy.
• Compass display for freestyle explorers.
• Walk detection automatically stops your speedometer when you walk away from your vessel.
• Portrait display layout optimised for marine transportation.
• Import and export journey records to share data between different devices.
• Smartwatch app complete with all the greatest features in a compact display.
• Smartwatch rotary control supported for between displays with the crown on your watch.
Designed as part of the Watch & Navy RAMS (Road Air Marine Speedometer) series to provide better speed and situational awareness to pilots of marine craft, and to make your journeys more memorable.
Android 7.0 (Nougat) and up.
Minimum display size 1080 x 1920 @ 420dpi
Using an RAMS GPS dashboard will consume your battery power very quickly. Please ensure that your device is plugged in before prolonged use.
For Android 7.0+ and GPS enabled Wear OS smartwatches. Designed and developed in London by Watch & Navy Ltd.