The Waymo One app makes it easy to get where you’re going in a comfortable, fully autonomous car — with no human behind the steering wheel. Our vehicles are operated by the Waymo Driver, which is designed to prioritize safety and take the stress out of people’s everyday drives.
Get a fully autonomous ride with Waymo One in the Metro Phoenix area, including Downtown Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, and Scottsdale. In San Francisco, download the app and we’ll reach out when it’s your time to ride.
Built with you in mind:
• Get around safely: The Waymo Driver has driven millions of miles on the road and billions of miles in simulated scenarios, helping you get to your destination safely and comfortably.
• Miles of confidence: The Waymo Driver knows your local roads and shows you what it’s seeing along the way.
• Enjoy your journey: Unwind in the backseat of your clean car. Spend time catching up with a friend, play some music, or simply take a nap. You’ll look forward to every ride.
How the Waymo Driver works:
• Multilayered suite of sensors. Our cameras, lidar, and radar work together so the Waymo Driver can see up to three football fields away in all directions, day and night. Safety is our top priority, so the Waymo Driver is trained and tested to carefully navigate in all driving situations and get you to your destination, stress free.
How do I get a ride with Waymo One?
• If you’re in Metro Phoenix (Downtown Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Chandler), download the Waymo One app and enter your destination to request a ride. When your car arrives, it will be fully autonomous.
• If you’re in San Francisco, download the Waymo One app and we’ll reach out when it’s your time to ride.
• Just hop in the back seat, buckle up, and press the Start Ride button.
• Sit back and enjoy your trip! Watch the passenger screen to see what the Waymo Driver sees as it takes you to your destination. Our Rider Support team is always available to help when you need it.