- Background checks on all drivers
- Cashless. Pay what you think is fair and it's billed to your credit card via the app
- Know the suggested payment for a ride before you confirm it with a driver
- Watch your ride approach on a live map
- Choose the ride you want based on price, ETA, type of vehicle and more
- Robust feedback system: riders and drivers rate each other, set standards for community
- GPS tracking of rides
- Share your journey details with friends
Sidecar is available in San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Seattle, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., Charlotte and will be coming to your city soon. Drivers can apply anytime, anywhere via the app or at www.side.cr/drivers
“Chosen as the clear winner among ridesharing services by the Wall Street Journal.”
Carpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing and lift-sharing ), is the shared use of a car by the driver and one or more passengers, usually for to reached their workplaces.
Contriride mobile App also used for getting a passenger, Taxi drivers(ride provider) receive requests sent by Passenger's or carpool user's on their mobile app "Get Ride". Details of the taxi driver that accepted the request first will be received by the passenger.
The arrival of taxi, start and end of the trip will be visible to the passenger along with fare entered by the taxi driver. It provides a quick, easy and transparent way of taxi booking.
1. Get trip requests from passengers(Ride provider) around you.
2. Send acceptance notification.
3. Reject the trip request.
4. Busy spot feature.
5. Trip Reports.
Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at help@Contriride.com.
We'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/contriride)
*** Covers all 50 US states plus Puerto Rico ***
✓ Provides a photo, detailed offender records, birth date, physical profile, etc. for each offender.
✓ The database is updated daily!
✓ Search offenders by:
- Your current location
- Any point on the map
- Any address, city or zip
- Offender name
✓ The only application on the market that allows to search offenders by name!
✓ No registration needed- download and go.
✓ There are no monthly or other hidden fees.
✓ Interactive map updates as you drag from location to location.
✓ Provides the most accurate data.
✓ The list view contains the offenders pictures as well. You can quickly scroll through them and pick the one you want to see more details for.
✓ Tablet optimized for all screen sizes
✓ Supports "Move to SD card".
Our world can be a dangerous place. Knowledge and awareness are our first line of defense.
Are you moving to a new area? Are you buying/renting a new house? Will you be living close to any of those dangerous individuals? Are your children visiting a relative or a friend? Will they be safe?
Just activate your phone's GPS and locate registered sex offenders in the area around you. You can also search by city, zip code or an actual address.
Offenders will be displayed on an interactive map on your device. You will be able to navigate around and click on any of the locations to see the picture, name, address, and offenses of any individual you select.
Currently SOS only contains registered sex offenders located in the United States. Our database is updated once a day with new information as it becomes available.
*Featured on the Today Show, NBC October 29th.
*Featured on the Daily BUZZ TV Show, March 18th: "This is the app you need to know about to protect your children"
Other TV reviews for SOS:
ABC - WFTV Orlando Sep 24, 2009
NBC - WVLA Baton Rouge Oct 2, 2009
FOX - KTVI St. Louis Feb 2, 2010
FOX - WITI Milwaukee Mar 3, 2010
ABC - KITV Honolulu Mar 2, 2010
ABC - WGGB Springfield Mar 4, 2010
Djump is by invitation only. Request yours today through the application!
* Track your driver in realtime
* Facebook login is required for safety reasons
* Community of handpicked drivers
* Cashless service: your credit card will be charged on a voluntary basis
Djump is currently available in Paris and Brussels. New cities opening soon.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Browse through updated menus, pictures, and user reviews to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
Build a trusted network of friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own food journey with reviews, stunning filtered pictures, and handy lists.
• Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, Amaya), or for specific dishes.
• Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
• Build a trusted network of foodies you choose to follow. See their reviews, pictures, and recommendations, and discover new restaurants through them.
• View menu, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway.
• Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites using SpeedDial, build a Wishlist of places you want to visit, and keep track of where you've been using the 'Been There' list.
• Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
Zomato is currently available in 41 cities across UK, India, Brazil, UAE, New Zealand, South Africa, Indonesia, Turkey, Portugal, the Philippines, Qatar, and Sri Lanka.
Save your location when leaving your car and when you want to find the car just open the app again and click on "Show walking directions to saved location" and you will get walking directions in Google Maps to your car.
For your convenience the time is saved along with the address in case there is a time limit on your parking lot.
Direct Carpooling indicates the nearby hitch-hikers who are connected to the system 2.0 to the drivers who are heading towards the same direction as them. If he is willing to do so, the driver may ask the hitch-hiker to contribute to the cost involved by the ride.
This service to make car-sharing easier is completely transparent for drivers, as well as for pedestrians:
- When the application starts, you have to define whether you are a driver or a pedestrian ;
- If you are a driver, you will get a list of the hitch-hikers who are next to you. Then, you are free to give them a lift or not.
- If you are a pedestrian, you will get a message telling you that a driver is willing to pick you up.
With Direct Carpooling, you will no longer be bothered by an appointment that you would have to schedule in advance, or to worry about the destination of the person with whom you share your car!
Direct Carpooling also evaluates the time left to reach your destination and it's evaluated by Direct Carpooling at any time during your journey, according to your previous trips.
Key Words: Carpooling, carsharing, ridesharing, Transport
Main features of the app as following:
- GPS-taximeter with several adjustable tariffs;
- fares calculation is based not only on distance traveled, it also accounts for time spent waiting for a client and traffic jams, slow movement in heavy traffic;
- orders management system enables drivers to see all incoming orders and accept them with one tap;
- pre-booking system enables drivers to plan their shifts better;
- flexible rating system provides jobs priority to drivers conforming with certain criteria;
Why delay? Download “EST: Driver” app today and start earning!
If you are looking for EST vacancy, it is easy to find them out. More than 600 Taxi Services use EST Software, working in e.g. Abakan, Abinsk, Aktau, Aktobe, Almaty, Anapa, Apsheronsk, Armavir, Arkhangelsk, Astana,
Astrakhan, Achinsk, Balakovo, Balashov, Berezniki, Biysk, Blagodarnyy, Borzya, Bryansk, Velikiy Novgorod, Volgograd, Gagarin, Gelendzhik, Gorno-Altaysk , Goryachiy Klyuch, Grodno, Gulkevichi, Dinskaya, Yeysk,
Yekaterinburg, Zheleznogorsk, Zheleznogorsk-Ilimskiy, Zaporozhʹye, Zaraysk, Ivanovo, Irkutsk, Kazanʹ, Kalachinsk, Kaluga, Kanevskaya, Kansk, Karasuk, Karpinsk, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kirovsk, Kiyev, Klin, Kokshetau, Korenovsk,
Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kropotkin, Krymsk, Kushchevskaya, Labinsk, Makhachkala, Mozhaysk, Moskva, Nazarovo, Nevinnomyssk, Nefteyugansk, Nizhneudinsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Novokuznetsk, Novorossiysk, Novosibirsk, Novyy Urengoy, Noyabrsk, Nyagan, Omsk, Orenburg, Pavlodar, Perm, Petropavlovsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Portiman, Portu , Primorsko-Akhtarsk, Pyt-Yakh, Pyatigorsk, Rostov-na-Donu, Ryazan, Samara, Sankt-Peterburg, Saratov, Sayanogorsk, Sevastopol, Serov, Slavgorod, Slavyansk-na-Kubani, Solnechnogorsk, Sochi, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Simferopol, Tavricheskoye, Tayshet, Tambov, Tver, Temryuk, Tobolsk, Tomsk, Tuapse, Tuchkovo, Tyumen, Uzhur, Uralsk, Uryupinsk, Ust-Kamensk, Ust-Labinsk, Khabarovsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Chelyabinsk, Cherkasi, Sharypovo, Shushenskoye, Shymkent, Elista, Yakutsk.
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Lithuania (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
- suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
- precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
- access selected routes when offline;
- automatic updating when timetables change.
Now fully redesigned, Marine Traffic displays near real-time positions of ships worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
[If you are only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on MarineTraffic.com before purchasing the app]
• View VESSELS ON THE MAP, search for vessels and ports and see what's near you!
• More than 80,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic
• View 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival
• Manage your list of vessels (MY FLEET), shared with the iOS app and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, ports and lighthouses
and much more!
Also, for MarineTraffic subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
Before purchasing please check the compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
- real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- allow real time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode
- view and sending recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Fuel Economy parameters (beta version)
- Upload to server (beta version) http://www.incardoc.com
- (new) store and share DTC data and General info
- (new) auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- (new) console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- (new) Consumption fuel per time
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
- create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
- set your Login and Password in Account (Menu-Configuration-Account)
- upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records page, long click on item, select "Send to service" in popup menu
- visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth Adapter.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD-II details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations