Start building generational wealth today.
Wealth8 is a digital wealth and investment service that provides a simple and affordable way to save & invest your money in globally managed funds and the ability to learn the language of investing. We work with reputable asset managers, such as BlackRock Asset Management, to provide the best and most cost-effective portfolios, consisting of a range of stocks and bonds selected by professionals to deliver returns to our customers.
We bring together a community of like-minded individuals serious about growing their wealth, learning the language of investments, and engaging on lifestyle and money issues that resonate with the black and multi-ethnic communities.
AS FEATURED IN
Forbes, The Sunday Times, This is Money, Finextra, Which, 11:FS and more.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stocks & Shares ISA
- General Investment Account
- Diversified funds managed by BlackRock and other leading providers
- Start investing with as little as £8.
- Everyone can access funds managed by BlackRock, including various investment products like shares in Zoom and Netflix; bonds; ESG investments - all in a diversified portfolio.
- Simple and transparent flat-fee structure with no exit fees.
- Your money won't be locked away and you can withdraw it without penalty.
- You'll get frequent updates about the market and your investments.
- Join a community of like-minded individuals serious about building wealth
TRUSTED AND TRANSPARENT
- Wealth 8 Limited (FCA ref no. 934478) an Appointed Representative of WealthKernel Limited (FCA ref no. 723719), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Your money and assets are held separately with our custodian. We use bank-level 256-bit TLS encryption to protect all your personal information. We never share your information with third parties without your consent.
- Up to £85,000 of the money you invest is protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- We are here to help answer queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd love to hear your feedback; let us know what you think by getting in touch at email@example.com
As with all investing, your capital is at risk. The value of your portfolio can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.