Expect more from your money. Let Wealthify invest it for you.
Wealthify enables anyone to invest, with as little as £1. Your investment plan is built by professionals and managed for you, every day.
Sign up takes less than 10 minutes. You get 24/7 access to your account via PC, mobile or app, where you can check your performance, see your investments, or top up your plan with just a few taps.
Our five simple investment styles will help you choose a level of investing risk you’re happy with, from cautious to adventurous, or somewhere in-between. It’s affordable too – you pay us a simple annual fee for managing your investments of no more than 0.7% and an average annual fund charge of 0.18%, which is taken directly by the fund providers.
Wealthify is the smart way to invest if you don’t have the time or the know-how.
- Start investing with as little or as much as you like, and add regular, or one-off top-ups
- Select a level of risk that suits you, from Cautious to Adventurous, or somewhere in-between
- Sign up in less than 10 minutes
- Fees are low and there’s no hidden costs
- Your money isn’t locked in – if you need to, you can withdraw it without penalty
- Access 24/7 – see how your investments are performing, whenever you like
- Start a Circle with friends and family and enjoy a fee discount of up to 20%
- Our award-winning design makes investing easy and fun
- Wealthify is backed by global financial services provider, Aviva
Wealthify offers general investment accounts and investment ISAs. You can also arrange to transfer your existing ISAs to Wealthify.
We are pleased to accept customers over the age of 18 who live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, or the Channel Islands. You do not have to be a UK citizen to open a Wealthify Plan, but you do need to be a UK resident for tax purposes and have a permanent UK address and National Insurance number. We regret we cannot accept U.S. citizens at this time.
Wealthify does not offer advice. Customers select an investment style based on their attitude to risk.
All figures shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only and are not an indication of future returns.
Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may change. ISA rules apply.
The value of your investments may go down as well as up and you could get back less than you originally invested. Wealthify is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.