BlueStar® helps you manage your diabetes your way. Receive individualized guidance based on your blood glucose, medications, and lifestyle (food, activity, sleep) to help improve your A1C and overall health.
BlueStar is a comprehensive diabetes app and has received FDA clearance as a Class II medical device. It offers guidance, education, motivation, accountability, and connects with your health care team. In clinical trials, patients using BlueStar had a 2-point drop in A1C. A team of certified diabetes educators and an endocrinologist guide BlueStar’s development to ensure it aligns with the current standards of care.
BlueStar makes tracking easy:
• Record blood glucose results with date, time, type of blood glucose check (fasting, before or after meals or exercise) and your related notes
• Comprehensive Food Diary lets you search for foods, scan food labels, add custom foods, or just enter carbs
• Sync with fitness trackers including Fitbit®, Jawbone®, and Misfit™ to pull in your activity data
• Organize all your medications with a med list, schedule, tracking, and reminders so you never miss a dose
• Pair your OneTouch Verio Flex® meter to transfer blood glucose results to BlueStar
Receive customized guidance:
• Instant feedback and education whenever you enter blood glucose results
• Real-time coaching to manage low blood glucose and high blood glucose
• A guided journey with prompts about what to do next, including smart reminders to check your blood glucose and Weekly Challenges specifically designed to help you improve your health
• Custom reports and insights highlight what’s working and what might need to change
• BlueStarU, developed in partnership with the American Association of Diabetes Educators, offers diabetes education in short, easy-to-read lessons that are based on your diabetes treatment plan
• Extensive collection of resources to meet your needs including recipes, videos, articles, and meal plans
• Submit your general diabetes questions to Ask an Educator and get answers from Certified Diabetes Educators
Stay connected to your health care team:
• Share your progress by sending a SMART Visit Report to multiple health care team members directly from BlueStar
• You need an access code from your employer, health plan, or health care provider to use BlueStar
• With a prescription from your health care provider, you can upgrade to BlueStar® Rx. BlueStar Rx offers an insulin calculator, which is an advanced feature for people who take mealtime insulin.
For more information about BlueStar, visit www.bluestardiabetes.com.
BlueStar should not be used by people with type 1 diabetes, gestational diabetes or who use an insulin pump. BlueStar is not intended to replace the care provided by a licensed health care provider.
© 2010-18 WellDoc, Inc. Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. The WellDoc and BlueStar name and logo are trademarks of WellDoc. Made in the USA. Manufactured by WellDoc.