Wish you had a helping hand when viewing your dream new home? Take House Inspector along with you to the viewing. The app gives you an interactive checklist of the things to look out for when viewing a new home. It also gives you a set of useful tools to record your home visit and compare the houses you visited.
House Inspector gives you tips on what to look for when considering which house to buy or rent. Is the water pressure sufficient? Are there watermark stains on the ceiling? Is there vegetation growing in the guttering? Simply mark the answers to these simple yes or no questions as you walk around the property and House Inspector saves your answers for future reference.
Based on your inspection findings - House Inspector will give each house an overall rating. You can quickly compare the suitability of each property. Quickly compare houses you have visited and make a disceiision about which house is best for you.
Taking photos of the house you visit is a great way of recording the property. House Inspector will file photos under the properties entry and allow you to add notes to the photos for future reference.
The handy compass tool lets you record which direction key parts of the house are facing.
• Interactive checklist for the things you should be looking out for.
• Automatic property rating given based on your findings.
• Take and save photos of your visit – stored under the property entry.
• Make notes about your visit and apply notes to the photos you took.
• Quickly compare property scores.
• Apply your own personal star rating to each property
• Compass tool to record direction keys parts of the house are facing.
If your a first time buyer, House Inspector act as a guide through your house viewing and gives you hints and tips as to what to look for in a new home.