You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities (running, treking, mountain bike, paragliding, flying, nautic sports,....)
100% no adversisements
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats:
-OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
-.img garmin (vectorial)
-.map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support to multiple external devices:
-Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
-ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance,...).
-AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Text to speech support.
Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
Basic support to Geocaching.
Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search/download tracks from:
Search or create tracks using online services from Cloudmade or offline using Broute app.
Upload tracks to:
Live tracking using:
More info here: www.oruxmaps.com
No requiere conexión a Internet.
Aplicación gratuita 100%.
Esta aplicación ha sido desarrollada por Appetece.es, empresa especializada en el desarrollo de aplicaciones y advertgaming para smartphones, tablets y redes sociales.
- Ripoll to Olot
- Olot to Bescanó
- Bescanó to Sant Feliu de Guixols
25 complementary routes part from the Greenway and will let you discover the surroundings. All the routes and the Greenway itself are documented with points of interest in multimedia format. Along the route, the application will be advising you of these points.
This application can also work offline, you only have to download the necessary information from within the application: mapping, routes and multimedia files. Once you’ve downloaded al the information you can take the road without the need of a data connection.
The Greenways are characterized by maximum accessibility, ease of use due to gentle slopes and road safety due to the exclusive use of pedestrians and cyclists, except in some very short and well marked parts.
follow us @ulughApp and check out our weekly route suggestions.
Use the new “tour guide” to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.
With new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on select devices, including most tablets.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
* A one finger swipe to move the globe
* A two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
* Two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
* A one-finger double-tap to zoom in
* A two-finger double-tap to zoom out
Les randonnées des topo-guides 'Randonnées en Boucle' et 'Randonnées en Famille' vous sont proposées, de même que d'autres idées de randonnées articulées sur un ou plusieurs GR.
Choisissez une randonnée en fonction de l'intérêt touristique, de sa longueur, de sa difficulté, de son dénivelé et laissez-vous guider par l'application !
Elle vous propose un fond de carte avec le tracé de la randonnée. Il n'y a pas de description complémentaire du chemin, mais le GPS intégré à votre appareil vous guidera et signalera si vous vous en écartez. Tout au long de la randonnée l'application vous proposera des informations culturelles, touristiques,...
Les données peuvent être téléchargées préalablement, une connexion continue DATA n'est donc pas obligatoire. La fonction GPS de l'appareil doit être activée lors de la randonnée (attention, elle consomme de la batterie).
- Téléchargement possible des fonds de carte, traces des randonnées et contenus associés.
- Points d'intérêt déclenchés automatiquement et les textes peuvent être lus avec la synthèse vocale.
- Alarme en cas d'éloignement de l'itinéraire suivi.
- Distance, difficulté, durée et altitude des randonnées
- Prévisions météo sur 4 jours suivant votre position sur la carte.
- GPS parcours sur OpenStreetMap
- Localisation de votre position utilisant le GPS
- Équipement recommandé
- Accès au parcours en voiture ou par les transports publics
- Partage de randonnées dans les réseaux sociaux
- Nouvelles idées de randonnées ajoutées régulièrement
Tout cela pour 14,99 € / an ou 5,49 € / mois, avec la première semaine gratuite.
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it's limited - no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
★ OSM (OpenStreetMap), the project that creates and distributes free geographic data for the world. GeoNet maps based on OSM data offer worldwide coverage and stable updates
★ HERE (NOKIA) maps, a high quality paid-for maps collection
★ CityGuide maps, with traffic information and regular updates
★ Other high quality maps from national map producers
Maps have various prices, conditions of use and update frequency. You select the maps you require from within the GeoNET application. Each map has a short description and a star rating, and a trial period is available.
GeoNET is an OFFLINE navigation system, which does not require a permanent internet connection. Selected map data is downloaded to your device, so you do not need to be connected to the internet during use, thus significantly reducing costs.
Other GeoNet advantages:
☆ Smooth operation and rapid route calculation
Full support for built-in hardware acceleration on most devices. Rapid map manipulation. Instant route calculation, using traffic information where available.
☆ Daily maps updates (online proofing)
No need to wait until next major map update. Changes in road conditions on maps (e.g. closed roads, no traffic, one-way, turn restrictions, and more) are sent to the map daily and used during route calculation.
☆ Patented method of route calculation uses traffic information
When calculating a route, GeoNet uses our patented algorithm 'Jams-2', which takes into account direction of movement and traffic speeds. If traffic data is not available, statistical data is used instead.
☆ Dynamic Points of Interest (POI) provide warnings of current road events
GeoNET users are warned, by voice and visually, about various current events along the route (police, danger area, speedcams, traffic accidents, bad roads, traffic jams, etc.)
☆ Speedcams and speed radars
GeoNet provides advance warning of known stationary and portable speedcams.
☆ "Friends" and "Comments" services
You can use GeoNET to track the movements of your friends (with their permission, of course!) You can also send them messages, leave comments, and plan trips together.
☆ SOS service
From within GeoNET, you can call the emergency services or request breakdown assistance (country-dependent).
- While driving, your first priority must be to follow driving regulations; use GeoNET instructions only when it is safe and legal to do so.
- Ask questions and make comments at the GeoNET Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106961068847641379802
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint File System (new in version 7.1).
★ Waypoint photography
★ Online and offline maps. Cache maps for offline use. Choose maps from multiple sources: Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps and OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Your exported data will be viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Odometer / Speedometer / Estimated Time of Arrival / Time Remaining.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
V.7.21- ADDED AUTO-CENTER CONTROLS TO TRAIL NAVIGATION SCREEN.
V.6.32- ADDED AN OPTION TO HIDE THE MENU BAR FROM ALL SCREENS AND A MAGNETIC COMPASS SENSITIVITY CONTROL
V.6.10- MARINE MARKERS
V.5.90- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
V.5.74- MAP SEARCH
V.5.71- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS. VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
V.5.60- More offline map types and easier to swap maps. View waypoints on any map.
-Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
Cyprus Offline GPS Navigator is a mobile navigation application with vector OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps. All map data (vector maps) is stored on the phone memory card for offline usage.
Cyprus Offline GPS Navigator supports offline routing functionality including turn-by-turn voice guidance.
Cyprus Offline car navigation system will display your position on a map (in bird-view mode) from GPS sensor data, and provides precise route calculation, touch screen functionality and supports Points of Interest (POI).
Unlike other navigation systems, City Navigator Maps(c). Cyprus Offline GPS Navigator maps are rendered in real time from vector data.
The app is completely offline and works without an internet connection.
Main features of the app:
- FAST, EASY and FULLY OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
- Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector maps in the phone memory)
- Compact offline HIGH DETAILED 17x ZOOM vector maps
- GPX and navigation tracks support
- Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
- Offline routing
- Points of Interest, favorites, public transportation stops
- Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes
- Day/Night view modes
- Lane guidance, speed limit display
- Speed-dependent map zooming
- Map alignment according to compass
- Spoken directions in many languages
City Navigator Maps© contributes to and uses OSM and Wikipedia open source projects (http://www.citynavigatormaps.com).
Keywords: OSM, vector, maps, offline, gps, map, car, navigator, poi, gpx, compass, directions, route, road, way, openstreetmaps
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Also known as offline maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin Montana GPS, Garmin Etrex GPS, or the Garmin Oregon GPS. Android can be your handheld GPS.
Supports Find direction/Navigate/Store Locations(Address).
* Requires Google Maps 4.2.0 or higher.
* Navigation Feature requires Google Maps 4.2.0 and Android 1.6 or higher.
Check out future release schedule:
Keywords: Navigation, Google maps, maps, direction, navigation book, location, address,
PLACE STARS, Inc. (website: http://www.placestars.com) offers you fully featured turn-by-turn navigation.
There are no hidden charges. You can use it forever for one-time fee and update it for free when a new version is available.
Greece, GPS Navigation App is a completely offline navigation app that offers turn-by-turn directions, spoken and on-screen instructions, offline map use and address search among many other features.
The app uses vector highly detailed maps. The map data is stored on your device so there is no need for a constant data connection while driving, biking or walking. It also allows you to browse maps anytime, anywhere without paying for data connections, which means no costly roaming charges when abroad.
It uses high-quality, open-source map data from OpenStreetMap that has been created and is continually improved by as many as 0.5mln users around the world.
- Browse maps by dragging and scrolling.
- On-board maps - no data connection required to browse maps or navigate
- Multiple guidance displays available
- Multiple languages support
- Day and night maps – switches automatically for safer night driving
- Automatic zooming
- Easy to use and navigate UI (user interface - e.g. large button, menus - adapted for touchscreen devices)
- Multi-language voice guidance
- Fast routing engine allows you to calculate long routes in seconds
- Automatic re-routing – if you miss a turn GPS Navigation App re-routes you automatically
- Direction lists allow you to check the routing plan of your trip
- Pedestrian navigation
- Bike mode is available
PLACES AND DESTINATION SEARCH
- Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
- Search instantly by selecting any point on the map and pressing “Route here”
- Simple POI search available (points of interest: cafés, restaurants, museums, etc.) without data connection
Our customers say about us:
***** 5 stars - “Thank you! It's amazing app and very easy to use! All roads and routes are accurate...”
***** 5 stars - “Best navigation app I've ever used… Thanks! Thank you...”
***** 5 stars - “I've used the app when I was travelling in USA and I thank God I've found it in the app store.”
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished