I have been using this for 3 months now and I am very happy with it. My only problem is you can't manually add a sleep log which I was able to do with another brand. I work the night shifts so my sleep time is during the day and will like to keep track of it. Also the little naps are not record but it will be nice to manually add that to my sleep log. Just like editing the log, I really need to keep as accurate account of my sleep. Thanks Update 02/21/17 My watch is not working properly and I have changed the battery 3x with Panasonic band. I think is it time this back for my money.
Awesome scale, i love co2 measuring , but killed by lousy programming - few samples 1. Not synchronizing exercises or activities from myfitnesspal or Google fit 2. Sharing users weight stuck on first day data 3 not synchronizing sleep from other apps. If you want fully working products&software, find something better supported.
- The more Withings products you own, the more compelling the app. The app does a good job of visualizing a lot of data with their product lineup. -The latest version now tracks temperature from their Thermo product as well (I've seen quite a few people including myself requesting this, so kudos for implementing user feedback!). - I've been a long time user of this app, and the past few updates have been pretty stable for me. If you've had issues in the past, I would give it another try. - To the developer: please update the UI style of the Dashboard view to match the rest of the app! It looks like that one view has been neglected in the app and left behind from the previous version. I'll give it a five star when that's done!
So unusable - takes forever to sync and makes the phone run like crap while it's syncing. Can't actually get it to sync at all at the moment, just keeps saying it's not responding!
This app could be really awesome if there weren't issues with syncing. I had issues with it syncing with runkeeper. The only way to get my data is to disconnect then reconnect so it can download my data. The syncing with the scale is also very unstable. It takes a long time for the data from the scale to sync with the app. I give it a few minutes and normally have to stand on the scale again because no data shows the first few times.
Utter garbage, just like the scales. The app is totally confusing, doesn't give a clear insight into progress. Awful when compaired to the Fitbit application, one saving grace being able to sync data to Fitbit. The scales randomly switch on, changing the measurement units, such a poor experience compaired to Fitbit.
Good news, your Health Mate app just got better!
– Steel HR : we just added a new, more detailed overview of heart rate throughout the day
– Thermo : owners of Withings Thermo can now view their temperature data directly in Health Mate
– Some BMI value discrepancies across the app are now fixed
– Improved calculations when adding manual activities
– At times, manual measurements could cause duplicates
Love the app? Please rate it 5★ on the Play Store 🙂
Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.