Stay up to date with the latest forecast for the Charlotte region. Our updated design lets you scroll through your favorite features all on one page. You can also personalize the app to include severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service, track lightning, and even earthquakes.
Queen City News is Charlotte’s largest local news provider, known and trusted for breaking news, weather, sports, and streaming video. The FOX-affiliated television station serves a significant area of the Carolinas including the Piedmont, Foothills, Sandhills, western mountain counties of North Carolina, and portions of Upstate South Carolina. QCN’s content is available 24/7: mobile, social media networks, and email alerts.
- Get your current forecasts at a glance, with fully integrated GPS to give you accurate conditions wherever you are.
- Receive severe storm alerts from the National Weather Service so you can stay safe.
- Get school closings information quickly. Snow day anyone?
- Interactive radar map includes the past hour of a storm’s movement and future radar to see where severe weather is headed. Regional lightning data and high-resolution satellite cloud imagery are also included. Radar is optimized for in-network and WiFi performance.
- Daily and Hourly forecasts update from our computer models.
- Add and save your favorite locations, anywhere in the world.
- Video forecasts and live streaming direct from QCN's Pinpoint Weather team, so you can stay informed even during power outages.
- Live traffic map for the Charlotte metro and surrounding area.