MyAddictometer is a productivity tool which empowers people to keep their mobile addiction in check. It's a great tool to identify & predict when the user spends more time on smartphone. It can be helpful for students & professionals to save & utilize time by staying away from their smartphone.
It is a fun and visually appealing app which lets you see all your mobile engagements through out the day. It is one of a kind tool to understand and monitor your mobile addiction.
Most of us are not even aware of the addiction we have for our smartphones. Once we start seeing the data then we understand the level of our addiction to these devices. This app can help you track your smartphone addiction.
MyAddictometer analyzes your smartphone usage behavior and gives you consolidated mobile usage trends and data. This app is an honest attempt to fight the smartphone addiction and take back the control of life from digital world.
The features include:
* Daily Usage Tracking - The app studies your daily smartphone usage and shows you trend of your smartphone usage of the whole day/week/month.
* Mobile Unlock Pattern - Unconsciously we keep checking our phones from time to time without any specific reason. The more we lock - unlock our smartphones the more we are addicted to our smartphones. It is very crucial too see how many times we unlock our cell phones and what is the trend.
* Total time spent on Mobile - We spend more time browsing things on mobile which we don't even want to see without realizing how much time we have wasted. Keeping track of time spent on mobile in a session gives us a fair idea about our mobile phone addiction.
* Comparison of Days - The app compares mobile usage for different days to show how much the smartphone usage varies from day to day.
* Timeline - All the locks and unlocks are shown to help us see how much time we have spent from start of the day till end of the day.
* App level usage details - It's very crucial to know the apps which are consuming most of our time and whether we should be spending so much time using those apps. Once we know which apps consume our most time we can start reducing the app usage.
* Weekday level usage details - Do you use your mobile a lot on weekends? If we know that we are spending a lot of time on mobile when we are free then maybe we can start focusing our effort to utilize our time on something more productive rather than browsing aimlessly on mobile phones.
* Usage details at daytime level - Do you feel you have less time in a day? Check how much time you are spending in the evening staring at the glaring mobile screens. Just by reducing your daily mobile usage 2 min per hour you can save more than an hour of time in a day. This time can be utilized for learning a new skill, going to gym or spending some quality time with friends and family.
Download the app and keep your addiction in control
Please note that the tracking is not 100% accurate as there are few phones which might not support few features. Please be assured that we are working very hard to improve the accuracy and the experience of the app.
For any query or feedback, feel free to write us at email@example.com.