Plug into the most accurate and complete charging station map worldwide and download the #1 EV charger locator app.
- Engadget: "a complete database of public charging stations across the US."
- CleanTechnica: "makes trip planning easier and more effective."
- Green Car Reports: "tips from actual users of the individual sites [is] one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare has the world’s biggest and most accurate public charging map. You’ll find over 140,000 public stations, including all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, AeroVironment, EVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel).
It’s also the world’s largest EV driver community. PlugShare users have contributed nearly 1,000,000 station reviews and photos to help drivers make the most informed charging decisions possible. It’s also the official EV charger locator for the Nissan No Charge to Charge Program(sm) and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured in the NYT and the WSJ, and the app was spotlighted on Earth Day by the App Store.
PlugShare lets EV drivers...
- Find public charging stations compatible with your EV.
- See station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Browse reviews and tips from other drivers.
- Quickly pay for charging through your phone at participating locations.
- Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Message fellow EV drivers: a great way coordinate sharing a charger (even non-networked stations).
- Plan your next EV road trip route and see all the charging stations along the way.