This is a fully integrated companion app to the XLNTbrain Sport concussion management program. All data is seamlessly interfaced with the online concussion management program. No need to email reports to a separate system.
Using this app you can:
- Use the XLNTbrain Sideline Assessment Tool to assess a potentially injured athlete for concussion related signs and symptoms.
- Complete documentation of time, date, sport, position and injury.
- Documents observed and reported symptoms.
- Assesses word memory, orientation.
- Objective XLNTbrain Balance Testing using the smartphone accelerometer technology.
- Yellow alerts for the presence of concussion related symptoms.
- Red alerts for potentially serious injuries.
- Optional Medical Professional features including Glasgow Coma Scale and Cranial Nerve Assessment.
- Email alerts to parents and designated medical professionals that a potential concussion has been reported.
- Report immediately available on the XLNTbrain.com dashboard.
- Use the smartphone accelerometer based XLNTbrain Balance Test independently to establish baseline balance, and track post injury balance impairment.
- Injured athletes can document their concussion related symptoms using the XLNTbrain Daily Symptom Checklist.