Open Radio is an internet-based radio streaming application that lets you listen to radio stations from around the world on your:
- mobile device running Jelly Bean (4.2.x) or newer;
- Android Automotive OS (https://developers.google.com/cars/design/automotive-os);
- Android Auto (http://android.com/auto);
- Android TV (with limited support) (https://www.android.com/tv).
Open Radio is an ad-free app, but some radio stations may include advertisements in their streams, which the app cannot control.
If you want to add a radio station to Open Radio, you can do so via:
- Radio Browser (https://www.radio-browser.info/add);
- Web Radio (https://jcorporation.github.io/webradiodb).
It's important to note that:
- Open Radio is a community-driven effort, and the databases used by the app are free and open to everyone;
- Me and the database owners are not responsible for the content of the radio stations;
- The databases are community-driven, which means anyone can contribute to them, and everyone is encouraged to respect the work put in by the app creator and the database owners.
To exit Open Radio, you can simply press the Back button until you leave the app.
If you have any suggestions or issues, you can use the issues tracker at: https://github.com/ChernyshovYuriy/OpenRadio/issues.