Need a car?
• Rent cars for less than at big rental agencies, from as little as $25/day, $125/week, or $400/month
• Drive sporty coupes or SUVs. Rent the exact car you want
• Available at 200+ airports and in 1900+ cities
• Insurance on every rental booking
• Get 24/7 roadside assistance & support
Own a car and looking to make extra money?
• List your car for rent with this app
• Snap some photos of your car and be done in less than 5 minutes
• It’s free to list your car for booking
• You set the price and decide who can drive your car
• Set your car’s availability and approve only bookings that work for you
• Park your car at the airport and accept bookings while you travel
• Rest easy — you’re covered by a $1 million liability insurance policy
To rent a car, you must meet RelayRides’ eligibility requirements.
RelayRides is available anywhere in the United States, except New York.
Using our app, you can find and access the nearest available car2go, providing you with a cutting-edge mobility solution at your fingertips.
Key app features include:
• Display of all vehicles available for use in your city and across the globe
• Seamless reservation system, allowing you to make a reservation 30 minutes in advance of a trip
• Automatic route guidance to the nearest car2go
• Important vehicle information, including estimated distance to nearest car2go, street address where car2go is located, interior/exterior condition of each vehicle and fuel gauge or charge state for each car2go
• Ability to open a car2go using your smart phone
• Display of all car2go designated parking spaces and “Home Areas” for each city
• Catalog of all trips, including departure/destination address and cost for each trip
• Radar functionality that sends a push notification when an available car2go is close by
• And a bunch of other cool options that make car2go a leader in mobility solutions
Interested in joining our other 850,000+ members? Register online now at www.car2go.com.
car2go is available in the following cities:
• Europe: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart, Stockholm, Milan, Rome, Florence, Amsterdam and Vienna
• North America: Austin, Columbus, Denver, Miami, Minneapolis / St. Paul, Portland, San Diego, Washington DC, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, L.A. (South Bay), Montreal and Brooklyn
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Android Auto at http://www.android.com/auto/
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands ("OK Google" hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
With 3 main sliding panels you can easily swipe between the dialler, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid's built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up to 16 shortcuts for your favorite apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like "On my way!" or "Stuck in traffic!").
Enjoy listening to music while driving? Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It's simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Icon Packs - support most popular icon packs from launcher like Nova, Go, Apex and so on
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Google navigation
* "OK Google" Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others) Experimental for Android 4.4+
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes day/night based on sunrise/sunset
* Start/stop the app on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi on start
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive or by shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Manage UI Screens, change or delete the UI screens
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Built in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* New gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls (Optional)
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in "action" put "com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes)
Weather Icons provided by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
If you have any issues please let me know before rating, we can solve any bugs :)
don't hesitate contact me at email@example.com or join my Google+ plus community
-Read monitor statuses to make sure your car is ready for Smog Check
-Read DTCs, Freeze Frame and clear the MIL
-Send diagnostic information using e-mail
-View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time
-Numerical and graphical presentation of the OBDII data
-Fuel economy for gas and diesel engines
-Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
-Support for both imperial and metric units
-DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including manufacturer specific codes
-And much more
* This software requires separate ELM Bluetooth or Wi-Fi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to work.
* Please notice that most of the features require that your car supports them too. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
-USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996
-EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
-EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
-Others, check http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info.
* If you have any issues, we are happy to help you to resolve them. Just send us e-mail and we will answer.
* Check the app website for more information and differences between the Lite and the Pro versions. The free Lite version can be upgraded to the Pro using Google Play In-App Billing. It's a convenient way to upgrade the app to have all the features unleashed.
* OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and a lot of updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this app.
In order to use the app, you will need to be an Enterprise CarShare member.
Not a member?
Visit us at http://www.enterprisecarshare.com/join to apply.
Logged-In Member Features
- Use your current location to find Enterprise CarShare vehicles in your area
- Create, modify, and cancel reservations
- View upcoming and current reservations
- Extend your reservation while on rent
- If you need to submit a fuel receipt, take a photo and email it from within the app
- Contact our 24/7 member service support
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
What can you do with OMG Transit?
• Get real-time information about buses, light rail, car-shares (i.e. car2go and Zipcar), bike-shares and trains
• Set alerts and get notified when your bus or train is approaching
• Save your favorite stops
• Reserve a car2go
• Discover new modes of transit in your city
• Filter out modes of transit you don’t want to see
What cities are currently supported?
• Chicago, IL
• Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
• Seattle, WA
… and more coming soon!
What makes OMG Transit different than other transit apps?
We give you real-time information about more than just the bus!
Is the data real-time?
Yes. In case real-time data isn’t available, we revert to schedules.
We'd love to hear from you!
• Twitter: @omgtransit
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/omgtransit
• Email: email@example.com
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Overview of features:
- Direct access to all car2go black vehicles with easy to locate map view
- Comprehensive information on the selected car2go black such as location (street, town), distance and fuel level
- Display of car2go black park spots which are conveniently located in the city center, near airports and mass transit connecting points
- Automatic guidance to the nearest car2go black within the app
- Keyless vehicle access in real-time via the app
- In-App guide and comprehensive vehicle information
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems regarding the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro.
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, or Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
"Kamusta ang traffic sa tuwid na daan?"
★ Navigate your way through Metro Manila traffic
★ View the traffic situation in System, Map or Line View
★ View road incidents that might affect your normal travel times
★ Includes EDSA, C5, SLEX, Roxas Blvd, Ortigas, Commonwealth, Marcos Highway, Katipunan, España, & Quezon Ave.
★ Share or Report traffic info via Twitter
★ View problem areas so you can avoid them
★ MMDA FAQs built-in for your guidance
★ Includes MMDA Directory
This application was developed by UP Information Technology Development Center (formerly UP ITTC) and MMDA under the leadership of Chairman Francis N. Tolentino.
Traffic Data downloaded from the MMDA-TV5 Metro Manila Traffic Navigator
Incidents feature powered by Vyrus
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
With the CarToGo App you can :
- Locate your nearest available CarToGo
- Book a CarToGo
- Lock / unlock your CarToGo
- Have an overview of all your recervations
- See the CarToGoare
- Locate all the ΕΚΟ-Euromat gas stations where you can tank your CarToGo for free
- Locate all the PolisParks where you can park your CarToGo for free