❗ Do you want to know how much you use your phone a day?
❗ Aren't you spending too much time on your phone?
❗ Do you think you're addicted to phone?
If you answered yes, Qualitytime can help you with your worries.
⭐ Trusted by Over 1,000,000 users to protect their time from phone addiction
⭐ Helps you reduce phone usage time (digital detox)
⭐ Helps you take more time with your family, friend, and your self
⭐ Change your inefficient time to efficient time
⭐ Easy to use, Variety features.
📊 Your Usage Timeline: Visually engaging and Easy-to-use real time report
- Monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your phone and app.
- Scroll and Swipe to view timeline activities
🔍 Discover Your Digital Habits: check your phone usage
- Daily and Weekly Usage summary of your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed
- Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
- Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
📉 Reduce your phone usage : it’s time for a digital detox
- Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and app usage time alert.
- Get alert when you use exceed your phone usage limit.
- IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT).
☕ Take your own time: Let no one disturb your peace
- “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
- “Scheduled Break” : Plan your “Take a Break” in advance with repeating schedules
- Captures all your missed notifications during “Breaks”, so you won’t miss anything important.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to email@example.com.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of Mobidays Inc.
Usage data access (Required)
- Retrieves the currently running app.
Optimizing battery usage access (Required)
- Used for running app in power saving mode
Appear on top (Optional)
- Display the lock screen on the screen when using the 'Break Time' function
- Display a notification on the screen when using the 'Notification' function
Notification Access (Optional)
- No notifications during ‘Break Time'
Phone and Contacts (Optional)
- No calls during ‘Break time'