Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JotterPad X gives you the creative space for your ideas to flow. We push the boundary of our design to create a comfortable yet inspiring platform to write on. The result, an exquisite experience which simply cannot be achieved with word processor and note-taking tool.
JotterPad X has one of the best tools for writing in Android. The app incorporates essential features such as undo, redo, night mode, finding phrase, versions. Other features which are newly introduced include: pop up research (dictionary/thesaurus), auto-save, text styling and Markdown. JotterPad X also has full Dropbox integration.
JotterPad X is now available in smartphone, 7 inch tablet and 10 inch tablet optimized for Android Kitkat.
Disclaimer: JotterPad X has paid features. Please look at the #In App Purchase carefully before downloading. JotterPad X only runs well on newer devices (e.g. Nexus 7, Nexus 5, Galaxy S4, S5). It does not support older devices like Galaxy Star, Galaxy Chat.
✓Full featured distraction-free plain text editor
Undo & Redo, Phrase finding, Night Mode#, Live word count and Markdown preview (.md)#.
Also include auto hiding actionbar and locking screen# for viewing pleasure.
✓Access Dropbox and local text files (.txt, .md, .fountain)
Built in file manager system to access local documents.
Full Dropbox Integration, access anywhere on the go even while offline. (No syncing required)
Auto save document and retrieve previous versions instantly.
✓Typeface and style customisation
Better writing experience by adjusting text fonts, margin, line spacing and text alignment.
✓Share and export
Share document as plain text, text file, HTML, RTF or export it as PDF#.
✓Extended keyboard bar
Adds a bar to the top of your normal keyboard for additional buttons and some frequently used markdown syntax.
Compatible with physical and Bluetooth keyboard including shortcut keys. (E.g. ctrl + Z for undo)
Right-to-left (RTL) supported on Android 4.2 or above.
✓Popup Dictionary and Thesaurus# at your fingertips
Save your time to switch between apps in order to look up a word in dictionary or thesaurus.
✓Premium features (Creative In App Purchase)
Unlocked features include Thesaurus, Night Mode. Lock Screen, Remove PDF watermark, Retrieve Versions, Markdown Preview and Lots of joy.
For more information,
# Only on Creative Version
* Useful for NaNoWriMo
All your files are saved in the directory of "/sdcard/PowerWriter"
Title and text styles
More features in the future
. . .
write writer richtext richedit note notes memo notepad word processor
Write for Android stores all your writings safely and remembers the last position you stopped writing. You can just start over where you left off when opening the app next time.
It does not come with any kind of cloud backup, text lay-outing or other fancy stuff. Just plain text editing.
Do you like Write for Android but want an online solution? Check out my new app Write for Dropbox here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leihwelt.android.write2
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
See it on a real device using fullscreen mode:
This is similar to "Pop for iOS" and comparable text editors that take on ZEN writing on your mobile phone.
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
Or using cordial handwriting to say hello to your friends?
Try this app :-)
PS. Free Version = Ad supported.
- Cross-platform : iOS Support（https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/genial-writing/id789633898）
- Dropbox Sync, Backup/Restore
- Export to JPG & PDF
- Note Preview Mode : Page, First 3-Line
- Sharing memo with friends via email, messaging app and facebook.
- Copy/Paste between notes in the application. System Clipboard - text only.
- Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
2 permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
2 permissions for Advertisement:
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications:
Works really well with...
But should work in similar applications too. It uses a standard Android sharing 'Intent'.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's easy. You just have to press "start" and the app gives you the first prompt to start writing your story. Choose the one that you most like and fire up your writing. Then, every minute (or the time you choose in the app settings) the app will give you a new prompt for you to add new ideas, words, characters, sentences, places or actions to the plot. Quite a challenge to turn your writing into a game!
THIS APP IS GOING TO MAKE YOU...
• Improve your writing. The best way to learn how to write is writing, and you're going to write a lot.
• Write everywhere. You will make the most of the time by sparking your creativity.
• Inspired. Forget about creative blocks and carry always the muses with you.
• Get fun. Because writing must be funny and when we enjoy, everything gets easier.
• Motivated. With this app, writing is like a game and you will want to write daily.
WRITING TIPS TO USE THIS APP:
• Relax. Let yourself go and don't fix the text as you write. You will have time to check it out later.
• Find your own rhythm. The time between the story steps is 1 minute, but you can change it and adjust it to your style of writing.
• Try out. If you don't like the first prompt, don't worry. Try different options to trigger the spark.
• Don't censor yourself. Write the first thing that comes to your head, no matter what. Free your creativity.
• Persevere. Write every day. Writing is like any other discipline: it takes practice, practice and more practice.
• Share. Use the app to create a longer story and share it in the NaNoWriMo writing marathon.
• Have fun. Use the app exercises as a game. This way your writing will flow easily and the result will be better.
• Enjoy your ideas in company. You can also use the app with your friends and create great stories together step by step.
Improvise and experience free writing is now funnier than ever. Great for all kind of writers, young and old. You will never fear the blank page again. Express your creativity and have fun.
THIS APP IS NOW UNSUPPORTED.
I am now pursuing other opportunities and projects, and regrettably will be unable to work on this app anymore. However, I will keep this on the Play Store for those who want a simple text editing app, or for those who want to demo the app.
Thank you to everyone who has supported this app!
Holo Writer is a simple and minimal writing app that offers Dropbox sync integration.
- Create and edit plain text notes, perfect for quick jotting down of notes on the go.
- Sync files to and from Dropbox, through a dedicated Holo Writer folder on Dropbox.
- Favourite files to filter the most relevant files you wish to focus on.
- Work offline and any new notes you create will be cached to be saved to Dropbox once you go back online.
- Share files to different apps installed on your device; such as, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and more!
- A simple, minimalistic environment to pour your thoughts into.
Choose from five kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
Create and write it whit a WYSWYS editor.WORD creator is for that purpose!
A WYSIWYG editor is a system in which content (text and graphics) displayed onscreen during editing appears in a form closely corresponding to its appearance when printed or displayed as a finished product, which might be a printed document, web page, or slide presentation.
Paste your html in the box and create a word document! Word editor creator it's easy to use.An idea in mind? A job report to type? A story? Word creator editor is light , it uses cloud computing.
With speech recognizer, It can produce document just talking!
In "iDeas for Writing" you will find:
CREATOR OF FIRST LINES
A creative trigger with thousand of great suggestions to give your stories a starting point.
CREATOR OF TITLES
A generator of surprising and inspiring titles to put the finishing touch to your novels, screenplays, tales...
CREATOR OF CHARACTERS
A creative trigger with an infinite number of characters for you to find and model the protagonists of your narrations.
CREATOR OF RANDOM WORDS
A generator of five random words for you to get inspired before your daily writing and to use as a start point in some exercises of the app.
A complete writing workshop with a lot of exercises organized by category and difficulty, for you to improve your writing and get the most of the creative triggers in the app.
The categories you will find in the writing exercises are:
1. Start writing right now. Exercises to beat the blank page and start writing as soon as possible
2. Build your characters. Exercises to create and shape memorable characters
3. Master The Techniques. Exercises for improving your writing skills
4. Dialogue and POV. Exercises for improving dialogue and narrators
5. Create the atmosphere. Exercises to describe and give atmosphere to the stories easily
6. Quick Exercises. For those days you haven't much time
Besides, we keep working on the app to help you in your writing with new great features.
"iDeas for Writing", inspiration in your pocket.
© iDeas for Writing - Literautas
Our prompt generators use scene elements, words, sketches, colors, genres and writing types, unleashing endless random bits of fantasy to fuel your muse. Plus, we've included our database of 600 creative writing prompts so you've got them right at your finger tips, online or off!
Shake your device or swipe across the screen to change prompts. Add the prompts you like best to your favorites and revisit them at any time.
** Four prompt generators: Scenes, Sketches, Texts and Words. Store your favorite prompts into the "Fav's" tab by tapping the favorite star on any prompt.
** Includes over 250 scene elements, 400 words, 60 sketches, 10 colors, 80+ genres and more -- all of which generate millions and millions of unique prompts.
** Includes 600 text prompts. This assortment of phrases, quotes, writing exercises, story openers and much more will help jump start your writing muse.
** Store an unlimited number of prompts in your "Favorite Prompts". Quickly swipe back and forth to page through them.
** Multitasking support! Switch to another app and back, Writing Prompts resumes quickly right to where you left off.
** Swipe left-to-right to go back to previous prompt! (This is an option in the settings area that can be switched to right-to-left swipe or turned off completely.)
This app is sure to help you fight writer's block and get your creativity flowing!
** REQUIRES: ARMv7, Andriod 2.2 or higher
You can curl the page like in a regular notepad, and then it will save the current note and open a new one. You can share notes via email, bluetooth or even via facebook.
NoteMaster support both handsets and tablets. If you running this on your phone, you can use it to take any kind of notes, shopping list or quickly write down phone numbers.
For tablets, there is much more space. You can even take your college notes with NotesMaster and draw figures with your finger.
It has a very nice interface and it's very handy to use. Try it and have fun..
-Nice graphics and interface
-curl the page to save
-type and draw
-supports handsets and devices in full screen
-auto saves on exit
HOW TO USE NOTEMASTER
In the notes list, press and hold a note item, it will pop up a delete menu.
The notepad interface is not difficult. There are three icons at the top which allows you to switch between pencil, eraser and type mode. Also you can delete the current note by tapping on the 'delete' icon.
You can press menu button to save the current note and go to a new one, or just press the back button, it will automatically save the note when you exit. Also there is a curled corner at the bottom. You can curl the page from your finger by drawing a gesture at the bottom area.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA email@example.com
if you post your problems, comments here; I have no way to replay
More from developer
Get quick insights on your business financial status.
★ Ready to Use Templates
Impress clients with beautiful invoice templates.
★ Expense Management
Make your expense claim process easy with receipt attachment feature.
★ Accept Online Payment
Use PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.Net, Payflow Pro and 2Checkout to receive quick payments.
★ Time Tracking
Stay productive while we track your time and bill clients.
★ Print and Download Invoices
Conveniently download or print invoice/estimate PDF using Google Cloud Print
★ Track Payment Status
Invoice and estimate status keeps you updated on overdue payments.
★ Truly International Invoicing
Zoho Invoice is multi-lingual and has multi-currency options to invoice global customers.
Zoho Invoice, your pocket friendly app is the best way to create and email invoice, remind and accept payments from your clients. You can send quotes, track time for projects, monitor expenses, invoice for projects, accept credit card payments and send thank you letters to clients.
Our mobile app is a supplement to the Zoho Invoice web application. Download the app for FREE and send unlimited invoices and estimates for up to 5 customers. Businesses having more customers can subscribe to our Standard or Professional plan. Our invoice software is integrated with Google apps giving you more flexibility and convenience to invoice existing clients. Download quickly and join thousands of freelancers and small business owners who have made their invoicing absolutely hassle-free.
For news and updates you can follow us on Blog, Twitter and Facebook
* Contact Access will used only when you import contacts from your address book in Zoho Invoice.
* Storage Access is used to store the Invoice / Estimate PDF.
* Internet Access is used to retrieve & store the data online.
★ Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Cases, Vendors, Products, Quotes and Call Logs in CRM
★ View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
★ Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
★ Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is available
★ Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
★ Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
NOTE: The app is free to download from Google Play and can be accessed by all subscribers. But to create, edit or delete records and log phone calls, you need to subscribe to the Professional or Enterprise Edition. In order to use this application from your Android device, enable the Mobile Edition access in your Online Zoho CRM account. Details on how to subscribe to the mobile edition can be found in the following link:
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Push notifications bring updates, as they happen, to your mobile
★ A friendly activity feed makes project collaboration easy and fun
★ Create, view, search and filter tasks and add notes effortlessly
★ Timetracking is at your fingertips: swipe up to instantly log hours in timesheets
★ Quick add lets you add a status, create a task, file a bug or upload a document in a jiffy
New to Zoho? Sign up through the App and get started right away. You can also Sign in using your Google Apps account.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have questions
Zoho Docs is an online document management application for individuals and businesses. This mobile version extends access to your documents to Android mobiles. If you don't already have a Zoho account, you can easily create one within the application.
* Access your documents created in online versions of Zoho Writer, Sheet, Show & Docs
* View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs and other types of documents
* Edit Zoho Writer Documents in Android 4.0 & above versions.
* Download option to download the documents locally.
* Offline feature for documents to view them with no internet.
* View shared documents
* Upload any file from your mobile device directly to Zoho Docs
* Search to quickly find your documents
* Share your private documents to other Zoho users
* List view with Swipe tabs
* Tag a document
* Google Apps login
* Remembers your account info so you can avoid frequent logins
For further comments, suggestions & questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Card Scanner is a business card scanning application from Zoho that extracts information from business cards and lets you save the extracted information to Zoho CRM as a Contact or a Lead.
The app can extract data from business cards in multiple languages. This includes English, English (UK), Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean.
* Scan Business Cards and save them to Zoho CRM as Contacts & Leads
* Swap parsed texts across fields to make corrections to the contact detail.
* Intelligently fills contact fields after the extract
* Extracts data from business cards in multiple languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
* Auto-detects the position of the card and extracts the data
* The scanned business card is attached to the CRM record directly
* Extracts the address information and includes it in a map
* Helpfully highlights areas where the extraction quality is not satisfactory
To achieve best results, take photos in good lighting conditions.
If you have any questions about the app, please emails us at email@example.com
SNMP MIB Browser can communicate to the network devices across Internet(via mobile access like GPRS, 3G) or across intranet via WiFi. And supports all the versions of SNMP(v1, v2c, v3) to fetch the data from the agent and can be safely used even over the Internet to fetch data, if the agent is reachable via Internet and supports SNMPv3 with encryption. It allows you to load any number of MIBs and list the scalar groups and tables in the loaded MIBs. On clicking any scalar group or table, fetches data for that particular scalar group or table afresh and shows them in an intuitive user interface. This tool is able to fetch MIB data from one network device at a time and allows to configure/change the device(agent parameters) user is interested in, at any time, also provides options to persist the configurations.
In case the user opts SNMPv3 version for fetching data, this tools allows to configure credentials of multiple users to be used to communicate with the given agent, thus allows the user to choose appropriate user based on the level of security needed for the communication. It supports HMAC algorithms like MD5, SHA for authentication and DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256 encryption for the SNMPv3 communication. If the user wants to fetch data via Internet, they can opt to choose v3 users in auth_priv security level, so that all the data will be encrypted over the wire while communication, within local intranet, user may choose other security levels.
SNMP MIB Browser for Android is developed using WebNMS SNMPAPI for Android.
Key Features :
* Support to load any MIBs and fetch MIB data.
* Support to fetch MIB data in any versions of SNMP(v1, v2c, v3) from agents implemented by any vendors.
* Separate user interface to configure agent parameters.
* Separate user interface to configure and view v3 user credentials and provision to persist the same.
* Fetch MIB data of any scalar group or table, just by clicking the same.
* Support for MD5 and SHA authentication algorithms and DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256 encryption for SNMPv3 packets.
To run this application, WiFi connectivity is required to communicate with the local Network/Internet or GPRS to communicate with the Internet.
Please copy the required MIBs in the mibs directory which would be have been created during the installation in the root path of the Memory card.
In order to use this application from your Android device, you need to have 'Native Mobile Access' enabled in your Online Zoho Creator account.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leads app captures attendees’ information directly into Zoho CRM. It’s simple – just scan the QR code on the attendee’s badge, or take a photo of their business card. The application automatically extracts all the information from the badge/card and saves it within the app as well as in Zoho CRM.
The applications also allows you to assign leads to your sales team. You can add tasks and notes right within the app making sure there is no information lost during the transfer of lead from the trade show to the sales person.
• All the information added through the application will be saved in Zoho CRM
• Extract lead information from QR code in badges or Business Card and add them as CRM leads.
• When a lead is added, all associated workflows in CRM, if any, will be triggered
• Assign Lead Owner, add Tasks and Notes within the app.
• Scan business cards in 11 languages - English, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese and Korean
• Swapping options within the app allow users to make corrections to the scanned content
• Users can email the lead from the app with the templates pre-created in CRM.
• Add a Campaign and associate it to the leads within the app
• Export leads from the app as a CSV file.
• Many more...
If you have any technical issues or questions about the app, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
http://www.zoho.com/contactmanager. Zoho ContactManager offers you a complete solution to manage your business contacts, tasks and deals, all in one-single-place.
1)Access to Feeds, Contacts, Companies, Deals and Tasks in ContactManager.
2)View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules.
3)Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
4)Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is
5)Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
6)Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Manage Money Coming In
You can create and send estimates and invoices on the move. You can choose invoices that match your business identity and accept payments from your customers online!
2. Manage Money Going Out
Record expenses and bills and categorize them right from your Android devices. Get to know how much you owe and always pay your bills on time.
3. Your Accountant is never far away
With the Zoho Books Android app your accountant is never far away to advise you. Invite your trusted advisor to review your numbers right from the comfort of his home or office.
4. Get Business Insights In Your Pocket
Do you have enough cash for payroll and paying supplier bills? How much do your customers owe? What are your top expenses? Answers to these are just a tap away.
5. Track time accurately
Get to track time you spend on your projects and bill them right from the app.
6. Go Global
Zoho Books supports transactions in multiple currencies and is precision personified.
7. No limitations!
There is absolutely no limitations on the number of transactions or users who can access Zoho Books. Truly unlimited!
Our mobile app is a supplement to our web based application. The accounting software app is free to download and there are no limitations on the number of transactions. Download now to manage your business on the go.
With Site24x7 app for Android you can monitor the current status of your websites, receive instant alerts via push notification, view Root Cause Analysis of a downtime or even add a new website monitor. Existing Site24x7 customers can track SLAs and view reports of monitors from your existing Site24x7 account.
Site24x7 android app currently entails you the following:
- Receive instant alerts via Push Notification feature.
- Check current status of your monitors.
- Check Process, Services & Network Statistics of each Server Monitor.
- Start & Stop services of a Service Monitor.
- Quickly check the Root Cause Analysis report when a server or website is down.
- Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
- View response time by location.
- Track configured SLA.
- View outage reports by time period break down.
- Graphical view for Monitors Response time
- Add a new website monitor.
- Check website availability from the app.
● Share information instantly with one or more colleagues. The result is a real-time, continual pulse of what’s
happening now in your company.
● Company Stream: Send and receive messages from coworkers, follow your group's latest activities, and
collaborate in real-time. You have access to all activities happening in one place.
● Upload Photos: Share your images using the attach option directly from your device.
● Polls: Poll is another great way to engage your audience. Get instant insights to your new ideas. An easy way
to guage the pulse of a view-point with your audience.
● Like : Get insights about the posts that are highly influential among your audience.Liking content shows the
opinions of coworkers. Likes are form of praise or accolade.
● Comment: Collaborate in real-time. Comment to a colleague, share an update with your network or ask for
● @Mentions: It is a way of getting someone's attention. A specific call out to employees or teams you are
addressing your information.
● Groups: View your Groups and group related pulse activities. You can engage in group conversations.
● Push Notifications: Don't miss a single update. The Notifications feature is designed to call your attention to
messages and other actions on Zoho Connect that directly impact you. Keep track of the most critical activity
happening on Zoho Connect. Once alerted of a new notification, you can quickly navigate to the message and
As you login to your organisational account, it lets you quickly search for and communicate with your colleagues within the organisation.
Tagging, favorites, classification based on departments and more such features help you find your colleagues easily.
Then reaching them via call, SMS or email is just a tap away!
You can also use the App to 'Check-in' and 'Check-out' of your office!
To create a task, pull the screen down, swipe a task to the right to mark as complete and swipe to the left to delete a task. That's how easy it is to use the app.
The left side section has options to manage your tasks based on due date. If you need to complete a task by this week, go to 'This Week' section on the left and create a task. This will automatically set the due date to end of the week. Similarly, due date is automatically chosen based on the section you are in (for Today, Tomorrow, This Week & This Month).
You also have options to view all tasks, pending tasks as well as completed tasks. You can mark a completed task as incomplete by swiping it to the right.
You'll need a Zoho account to use the application. This account will let you synchronize your tasks across various devices as well as Zoho Tasks (tasks.zoho.com). If you are an existing Zoho CRM user, your tasks from Zoho CRM will also show up in the application.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please emails us at email@example.com