Zwift blends the fun of video games with the intensity of serious training, helping you achieve every one of your fitness goals. Pair a Zwift-supported device to our app, and get started today. Train. Race. Make new friends and find new competitors, all from the comfort of your home.
Daily runs and rides rise to the next level thanks to Zwift.
Dive into a collection of immersive worlds using a treadmill and foot pod to run, or bike trainer to ride. Follow training plans designed by world-class coaches, create your own, or just go for a casual ride or run with a global community as dedicated as you are. Your training levels up with this any-weather, at-home game that helps you smash your goals!
Spin your way through central London. Stride through a futuristic New York City. Transform your living room into a training playground where you can tear through the desert, across Mayan Ruins, beneath an underwater tunnel, and beyond.
Training is now better at home: trust your bike trainer or treadmill and foot pod to track your results and give you all the data you need. Analyze your workouts. Take your performance to the next level.
Trust Zwift to turn every ride and run into a game, because Fun is Fast!
5 REASONS TO WORK OUT WITH ZWIFT:
• Over 1,000 structured workouts and training plans. Pick whatever you need to help reach your goals.
• Take part in group rides, runs, workouts, or races. We offer over 200 live events a day.
• Immersive experiences. Get cycling in the Alps or run in the English countryside!
• Drive your performance with data. Monitor your progress and analyze your performance.
• Widely supported technology. Our app works with dozens of trainers and devices (smart trainer, classic trainer, foot pod, etc.).
Download Zwift and experience the freedom to train, ride, or run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
Run for free, or ride as much as you want with Zwift’s monthly subscription of $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country.
WIDE SELECTION OF SUPPORTED DEVICES
For an exhaustive list of supported treadmills and foot pods, please visit support.zwift.com.
Please visit our Android Forum at https://forums.zwift.com/c/android