This app is intended for use by physicians. It was designed and tested by physicians and is used daily by physicians in clinical practice.
Easily capture and classify skin conditions at the point of care using your device’s camera.
Document the lesion in the chart via a secure, seamless OSCAR integration (see below) or send to your MOA through an automatically formatted email.
• OSCAR 12.x - 15.x workflow ($0.99 / month + tax; or $39.99 + tax one time fee): For clinics using the OSCAR EMR, extend the capability of your OSCAR EMR by adding OSCAR workflow integration to Dermcam. The photographs you take with Dermcam will seamlessly appear in the patient’s chart along with all the patient’s other documents in the OSCAR Documents module. Open the app's settings to integrate Dermcam with your OSCAR server. Purchase the subscription, or the one time fee per major OSCAR version, from within the Dermcam app. The subscription is valid for all supported OSCAR versions. The one time fee applies to each major OSCAR revision, (e.g. if v12 integration is purchased, an additional purchase will apply to add v15 integration).
• MOA workflow: Via an automatically formatted email, send the photograph and tags to your MOA for inclusion in the patient’s chart.
• Compatible with most Android camera apps; however, Google Camera app is recommended (see below).
• Quick tag during patient examination with the tap-through wizard.
• Customize the body parts list for the way you work.
• Dermcam never stores patient data on the mobile device. CAUTION: certain third-party camera apps may store photos on the device. It is recommended to use either the device's built-in camera app, or the Google Camera app (free download in the Play Store).
For support or additional information please email email@example.com.