Easily capture and classify skin conditions at the point of care using your device’s camera.
OSCAR INTEGRATION IS CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE WITH OSCAR V.12 ONLY. OSCAR V.15 IS NOT YET SUPPORTED, (please see dermcam.com/oscar15 for more information).
Document the lesion in the chart via a secure, seamless OSCAR integration (see below) or send to your MOA through an automatically formatted email.
Designed and tested by physicians and used daily by physicians in clinical practice.
• OSCAR 12.x workflow (Free 30 day trial, then $4.99 / month + tax; or $99.99 + tax one time fee): For clinics using the OSCAR EMR, extend the capability of your OSCAR EMR by adding OSCAR workflow integration to Dermcam. The photographs you take with Dermcam will seamlessly appear in the patient’s chart along with all the patient’s other documents in the OSCAR Documents module. The integration includes the ability to make minor edits to the tags associated with a photograph (an audit trail is maintained), and provides an option to print a single page image with classification tags. The integration requires absolutely no modification to your OSCAR installation. See in-app settings to integrate Dermcam with your OSCAR server. Purchase the subscription or the one time fee from within the Dermcam app.
• MOA workflow: Via an automatically formatted email, send the photograph and tags to your MOA for inclusion in the patient’s chart.
• Compatible with most Android camera apps; however, Google Camera app is recommended (see below).
• Quick tag during patient examination with the tap-through wizard.
• Customize the body parts list for the way you work.
• Dermcam never stores patient data on the mobile device. CAUTION: certain third-party camera apps may store photos on the device. It is recommended to use either the device's built-in camera app, or the Google Camera app (free download in the Play Store).
For support or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.