In the HOFER app, you can find out about our current offers easily and conveniently from home or on the go and, if you wish, you will also be reminded of selected products.
Writing shopping lists by hand was yesterday - the HOFER app for smartphones is today.
Thanks to the mobile shopping list, you are guaranteed not to forget anything when shopping. If you don't want something right away, you can add it to your personal wish list and pack it up the next time you go shopping.
All in one: with the HOFER app you not only have all the products for your purchase at a glance - you will always find the right dishes for every day in our recipe world.
If you are looking for the nearest HOFER branch in a foreign city, the app is a surefire companion. It's easy to find the nearest HOFER and at the same time find out the current opening times of each location.
Our free functions for you:
* Find the right dish for every occasion in the HOFER recipe world. Whether you are a hobby chef or a professional, there is something for everyone here.
* Put everything you like on your personal wish list and easily share it with others.
* All offers at a glance: Do not miss any of the offers on our campaign days and always be informed about our price reductions - because we always have something suitable for you.
* Just one click away: the practical branch finder shows you all HOFER branches in your area and informs you about the current opening times.
* Mobile shopping list: If you like one of our products, you can save it in the app on your personal, mobile shopping list - so no items that you later want to buy in the store will be lost.
* Easily order direct delivery items online.
* Network communication: This authorization is used in particular to call up current promotional items and store data. With the exception of the reminder service by email, no information about the user is sent. Further information can be found in our data protection notice. Before the current information is called up, a check is carried out to determine whether a data connection actually exists, so that a corresponding message can be output if there is no data connection.
* System start: So far, all reminders that were supposed to take place via the app were deleted when the smartphone was restarted. Email reminders were not affected by this bug. With this new authorization, the reminders are re-registered in the system each time the system is restarted.
* Access to protected memory: This enables the HOFER Google Maps app to temporarily store the map. The HOFER app itself does not access the external memory.
* Approximate location: Using the GPS requires a comparatively high amount of power. Therefore, the HOFER app first tries to determine the position differently for the functions of the branch search.
* Your location: The GPS location is required for the branch search functions.