The calorie calculator lets you quickly and easily calculate your calorie needs and your BMI.
Find out what's your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and how much calories you need and how to divide them on carbohydrate, protein and fat.
Input your gender, age, weight, body size and your average activity (from low to very active) the app calculates your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and the calories needed to maintain your activities.
A table shows the scheduled needs per in-between meal.
In addition, the calorie calculator computes your own body mass index (BMI) and displays it in general comparision incl. concrete weights to the standard weights for the corresponding gender and age class.
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR) in kcal and kJ
- Calories for Activities in kcal and kJ
- Total calorie needs in kcal and kJ
- Distribution of the calorie needs on carbohydrates, protein and fat (in grams or oz)
- Bread units (BE)
- Carbohydrate moieties (KE)
- Scheduled Needs per in-between meals
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Normal weights for the corresponding gender and age classes
In the App settings you can adjust all values required for the calculation...
- Metric or imperial Units
- The calorie total revenue can be divided among carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- The total revenue can be portioned over scheduled in-between meals
- The basal metabolic rate can either be measured by Harris Benedict- or the Mifflin-St. Jeor formula
- Five activity factors (low to extra lot of movement) can be assigned
- The energy content per gram of carbohydrate, protein and fat can be precisely
- The carbohydrate units per gram (BE and CE) can be changed
Formulas to calculate the basal metabolic rate:
If you are not sure whether to buy this app, please try the free version first ... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.grewe.android.caloriecalculatorfree
The free version of the app displays ads, but has the same functionality.
The calculated values are averages and are not intended as a basis for medical decisions. If you have health problems, please contact your doctor.
All information is provided without warranty.