It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
PEDOMETER APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Automatic step counter detection (no matter where your phone is stored – pockets, purse, arm, hand)
* Calculation of calories burned
* Step counter calculates speed & distance
* Step frequency calculation
* Training and activity log incl. analysis
* Overall stats of all your activities
* Share your walking and other pedometer activities on Social Media like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and many more
* Pedometer syncs with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
* Users can save bodymetrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
* Use the pedometer app in the background to conserve battery life
Runtastic Pedometer and Step Counter is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to walk more, collect more steps and cover greater distances by foot. Our Pedometer app helps you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Positive side effect: More steps and longer walking distances equals more calories burned, too! Take your first step today, download the free Pedometer & Step Counter app on your phone and push yourself to a fitter, healthier lifestyle with your personal pedometer and step counter!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
HOW IT WORKS:
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses low-battery-drain sensors & smart algorithms to seamlessly pick up your movements
✔ No extra weight loss devices needed. Noom Walk is the only health and fitness device you need to keep track of your steps
✔ Connect with friends using your Google+, Facebook, or email login. Get support through high fives and comments as you work to reach your weight loss goals
✔ Seamless integration with Noom Coach: Weight Loss Plan to support you as you work to fully develop healthy lifestyle habits
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
"Accupedo Pedometer Widget made good walking buddies in our last tests." [Washington Post, 10/1/12]
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk run steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep, walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness workout tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness workout trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on walk fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with SenseMe!
step counter counts the number of steps, calories burned, time and distance on your mobile phone. this is a great help when you are on a diet or want to get in shape. the advice is to walk at least 10,000 steps daily.
use this step counter during different sports such as running, walking, running or cycling. This pedometer uses the accelerometer of your mobile phone to count steps and calories, and is very economical with the use of your battery. This is in contrast to other steps counters that make use of the GPS sensor. This diet pedometer works best when you wear it on your belt or confirm in your pocket while walking, running or walking.
This app is completely customizable to your own settings. Please take a second to adjust it your personal preferences.
Features of this application:
Step detector calibration
running in background
two exercises: running and walking
kilometers or miles units
steps / distance calculator
distance / hour calculator
calories burned calculation
pace or speed maintenance
If you have comments or tips, rate this pedometer and calorie counter please. All reviews will be answered.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
Keep your health in pedometer.
You can measure the number of steps each day. Try to meet the challenge by setting your own goals.
From now on, please start a healthy diet.
If you start with the start button pedometer to measure your steps will be 24 hours, with daily automatic daily.
The ranking is determined by comparing the number of step with users around the world.
Is my pace may have myeotdeung in the world? Compare.
• Since when pressing the start button, the number will be measured anywhere in your yard.
• You can set a goal for me.
• The number of steps from the main screen of the day, calorie consumption, you can determine the distance, speed, pace, and you can see how often Achievement goal of the day.
• If you walked into a 1-10 step sequential set automatically recognized as valid for walk pace. Immediately recognized in the case of one step.
• Set the time for a more efficient battery consumption activities.
• Record daily exercise to start once turned off without each other, unlike during exercise pedometer app and shows the daily statistics. 'Pedometer - Health Torpedo "is only if you carry a cellphone that you always carry without using a special device will measure the number of daily steps.
• Two kinds of widgets provided (simple and concise widgets, data widgets telling detail of the day)
• the number of daily steps by showing the user a list clearly shows the data.
• The number of steps of the main screen will be reset to the standard midnight.
• The number of daily steps through the graph, calories, and you will see a change in the distance.
• On the detail screen, you can share your data to other people that day.
• Unit Setting
- Meters, miles in length, and the setting can be set in meters km, m, with cm Weight is converted to kg.
- Miles in length when setting mi, ft, in inch weight is converted to lb.
• Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This will set the calculation to fit the walking stride stride and run it.
• You can manually set automatically when set is different from your own stride stride.
• setting and, if you set up a profile to suit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life can reduce the number of errors contained in the pace setting the effective continuous pace.
Please select the sensitivity to suit your device.
Sets whether to launch a notification via the notification bar whether setting.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
This pedometer counts your steps by using the motion sensor of your mobile phone and works best if you have confirmed your cell phone to your belt or carry in your pocket.
Note: Some mobile phones turn off when applications running in the background. This is no fault of the application.
How to use is very simple. Click the Start button, you can simply carry a smartphone as usual.
All workouts are immediately able to confirm the graph on the screen.
Now get ready to start walking.
How to use
· The number of steps, walking time and distance (m), calories burned, average speed, touch the graph shows the movement history of the item.
· Tracks are available in daily, weekly, monthly three forms.
Also, walking goals daily, weekly, you can set up a monthly basis.
· Through the calendar you can check the movement recorded at a glance.
· If you want to correctly display calorie consumption exactly the age, sex, weight, please input your foot.
· You can set it manually if the automatic set the pace different from your own stride.
· Try to users around the world and walk through a leaderboard competition.
· You can more easily manage the movement recorded by the provided list.
· Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This sets the calculation for the walking stride stride and run it.
· Set and, if you set up a profile to fit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life, you can reduce the errors contained in the number of steps when setting the effective continuous pace.
Select the sensitivity for your own device.
Sets whether or not pop up alert notifications via the Status bar settings.
Pedometer Step Counter is easy to use. Just launch the application, put your smartphone in your pocket or continue to use like you want and Pedometer will record your steps in background.
To help you to know number of steps you walked and your pace or speed, voice feature is there for you !
A lof of configuration settings are available letting you to adapt Pedometer to your needs :
- Operational level
- Imperial (miles) or metric (kilometers) units
- Steps length
- Body Weight to calculate calories you burn
- Exercise type to calculate calories burned
- Maintain pace and speed
Be aware that some smartphones will not record number of steps when they are locked because of smartphone's specifications. It's not a bug of Pedometer.
If you have ideas to improve Pedometer Step Counter or feedbacks, don't hesitate to send me an email : email@example.com
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google My Maps, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks also supports Android Wear. For watches with GPS, My Tracks can perform GPS recording of tracks without a phone and sync tracks to the phone. For watches without GPS, you can see your current distance and time, and control the recording of your tracks from your wrist.
Additionally, you can enable a timer to automatically change your wallpaper on a predefined time.
This app is optimized for battery life & performence, so it might take some seconds to actually change the wallpaper after a click on the widget!
• Easily add images or whole folders
• Change wallpaper with a timer, on each lockscreen unlock, through a customizable widget or based on different rules
• Widgets: change to next wallpaper in rotation list, select the wallpaper you want to see or change the album* with one click
• Ordered rotation or random list
• Very low battery consumption
• No ads
• Muzei integration
* Organizing your images in different albums requires purchasing the "albums feature" through an in-app payment (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
SET_WALLPAPER - for the non-livewallpaper mode
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - needed to start auto rotation after reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - needed to save cropped wallpapers & widget images
BILLING - for in-app buying of premium Features (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
The following permissions are required for the location based rules on Android 2.3 and newer:
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
If you don't know what "root" means, don't install this app!
This app moves apps from and to the /system/app folder, making them a system app or a user app. System apps can get more priviledges, so some apps get more functionality when installed as a system app.
On the other hand, system apps can not be uninstalled. So this app can also be used to convert system apps to normal user apps by moving them from the /system/app directory to /data/app directory.
WARNING: Uninstalling important system apps might result in a unusable device! Use this function at your own risk and only if you know what you're doing! Make a NANDroid backup first! I won't give any kind of support if something goes wrong - don't install this app if you're not okay with that.
Paid apps can not be moved! Since Android JellyBean, paid apps are encrypted and therefore can not be moved!
Apps which are moved to SD card need to be moved back to internal memory before being able to move them to /system/app!
The app might not work on custom ROMs! On Android 5.0 Lollipop, system apps can not be converted back to normal apps with this app! Feel free to contribute to the GitHub project if you know a fix for this
This app requires a rooted device with BusyBox installed. Don't install this app if you don't know what that means!
Make a backup before moving files! Not every app will work when moved to a different location!
This app uses the RootTools Project (http://code.google.com/p/roottools) library.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/SystemAppMover
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device or when you enter a specified location (requires a cell radio and therefore does not work on WiFi-only tablets!). Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
WiFi Automatic is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
A WiFi connection generally uses less power than a mobile data connection, so on your phone, it makes sense to keep the WiFi radio active, whenever a WiFi network is in range
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - is required to start the service again when rebooting your device
The following permissions are required to observe and change the WiFi state:
The following permissions are required to the "turn on WiFi when entering these locations" feature:
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - displaying your current location on the map
BILLING - upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
Full version is available through an in-app purchase for only 0.99 EUR / 1.49 USD
Lucid automatically starts when you put your device in the dock or when you charge it. The app is very customizable and comes with a lot of functionallity, like:
Clock: Show the current time & date and can also show...
... battery level
... unread GMails
... new SMS texts
... missed calls
... next alarm
... many more information from most DashClock extensions
RSS view: flips through new events from your RSS feeds
Slideshow view: start a slideshow with images from your device
On Android 4.2+ you need to enable the "DayDream" in the Android display settings to use & configure the app! Note that the system won't start the daydream if you're display is kept awake! Make sure to disable the "Keep awake while charging" option in the Android developer settings (if you have enabled that before). On Samsung devices, make sure to disable the "keep display on while eye contact is detected" option (or how they call that)
You can use the identifiers here http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html to change the time and date format
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - show weather information
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & INTERNET - downloading RSS feed/weather/slideshow images
CAMERA - turn camera flashlight on
GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS - load RSS feeds from Google account
READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming events
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS & READ_PHONE_STATE - show number of missed calls
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - load custom fonts
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS - display unread SMS count
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - cache RSS feeds
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
The app does not run on Samsung and OPO devices running Android 5.0.x due to a bug in their system software!
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day to unlock your lockscreen can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the secure lock screen off for a user defined amount of time or while you're connected to a certain WiFi network or Bluetooth device, just as the "personal unlocking" feature from the upcoming Android version! You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After the defined delay time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while at certain locations or to control the lockscreen through the Tasker app.
• Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
• No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
• Time delay since "Screen off" or since "Last unlock"
• Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
• Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
• Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
• automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
• Android Wear integration
• Does not work on Android 4.x if your Exchange policy requires a PIN, if you setup a VPN in the Android settings or if you have installed any custom certificates (might work if your device is rooted though)
• Pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.x
• Does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
• Requires root on Android 4.x if full device encryption is enabled - might still not work with Samsung devices
• Please use the "Uninstall" option from within the app to uninstall it
• Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
• Samsung devices with Android 4.4: User reported that after 3 days, the device does not accept the PIN/password any more. Make sure you enable the "Android Device Manager" to remotely change your password in case this happens! Also try to disable the fingerprint feature before setting up Delayed Lock
• Not compatible with Samsung devices running Android 5.0.x
• Sony devices: Disable Stamina or at least whitelist the app there
I do not guarantee that your device's data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for pattern lock on Android 4.0+
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
BLUETOOTH & BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - fallback method to disable the lockscreen
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for custom widget icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to lock after boot
VIBRATE - for the "vibrate when locking" feature
WAKE_LOCK - for the "Wake to lock" feature
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - toggle pattern lock & usb debugging on some Android versions
WRITE_SETTINGS - necessary for "screen off" widget in some scenarios
Additionally, two lines of text can shown in the center, with even more information about the current time, like the day name or the date (or any other text).
To configure the watchface, open the "Android Wear" companion app and select the "Circles" watchface there.
This is only a workaround for users who already have bought the "old" paid app so they don't have to pay again for a license.
If you are a new user: Please install "Delayed Lock" instead and buy the license through the in-app purchase option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial
For users who have already paid for this app: Please install "Delayed Lock" and this unlocking app. "Delayed Lock" should accept this app as a valid license so you don't have to pay again.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has become really difficult to maintain both the paid and the free version of the app. If you have any issues or questions regarding the new license model, feel free to contact me.
• 2-Player standard mode - normal chess game
• 2-Player extended mode - extended board, each player has 32 pieces
• 4-Player team mode - each player has the standard 16 pieces, but is allied with another player against two opponents
• 4-Player mode, no teams - deathmatch, each player has the standard 16 pieces and fight against 3 other players
There is no computer opponent implemented - you'll always play against other human beings!
Not yet implemented:
• Castling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castling)
• En passant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_passant)
• Promotion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promotion_(chess))
• Even if your king is in check, you can still move every piece so that by the end of your move you're still in check (and probably checkmate after your opponents move)
• There is no draw, but you can leave/cancel a match at any time
• In 2-player extended mode, you have two kings, but you'll still lose if one of them is captured
This game uses the Google Play Game Services for matchfinding and other game related communication - make sure to have the latest Google Play Services installed and allow synchronization to be notified about match updates
4-Player Chess is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/chess
Then you should try "Simple Search Widget"! It looks like the standard Android 4.0 search widget, but you can change the search provider to any site you want: Wikipedia, Google, Bing, Amazon or anything* else!
• Changable search provider
• Type directly in the widget, no need to open another app
• Looks like the standard search widget
• Dark, white or none border
• Text color changeable
• Default text changeable
• Resizable widget
• No scary permissions
* currently only sites, which put the search word at the end of the URL are supported, like Wikipedia, Google and many more. Other sites might be supported in an upcoming version
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
"Media-Mute" automatically detects when you enter silent/priority mode and then sets the volume of the "music" audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The app does not work on Samsung devices running Android 5.0 as Samsung - in general - doesn't really care about correctly implementing the Android API...
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode