In just 10 minutes a day, you will receive recipes and workouts tailored to your pregnancy week and you will feel active and relaxed throughout your pregnancy.
Whether you want to relieve stress, stay fit or tackle your iron deficiency - Keleya has the answer: yoga, pilates, fitness exercises, and recipes that offer different nutritional focuses for the best possible development of your baby, form the basis of your program. With your feedback given in the app, you decide how your program will change. Was the exercise too difficult or did you not like the recipe? Based on your feedback, your coach changes every week.
- ENTRY WEEK: Recipes and workouts personalized for you for a week
- RECIPES AND EXERCISES: Permanently available library of recipes, workouts, and exercises
- TRACK YOUR WELLBEING: Track your symptoms and receive an actual solution to deal with health related issues
- STATISTICS: Gain awesome insights about your pregnancy in stats and numbers
- PERSONAL GOALS: Set realistic goals for yourself and actively experience your pregnancy
- EXCITING ARTICLES: New exciting articles every week on different topics surrounding pregnancy, put together for you
- NO ADS: Our app is guaranteed ad-free – no banners, no forwarding to "external partners"
- COACH: With a Premium membership you gain full access to the weekly coach, i.e you can set goals or have Keleya schedule your workout and nutrition plan for every week.
- FEEDBACK: Your feedback makes the Keleya app the perfect companion during pregnancy, as the program changes every week based on your entries.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS: Hundreds of workouts and recipes are just waiting to be tried out by you. Stay active throughout your pregnancy!
HAPPIER IN YOUR PREGNANCY:
There are many benefits to eating healthy and regularly exercising during pregnancy:
- You’ll have more energy to manage everyday life, work and your pregnancy
- Optimal preparation for birth
- Feel fit again faster after birth
- Relief from ailments such as back pain, heartburn, sleep-difficulties, nausea, or shortness of breath
- Exercising supplies you and your baby with more oxygen
- A healthy diet prevents deficiencies and promotes good child development
NOT A MEDICAL APP
Keleya Digital Health Solutions UG disclaims any responsibility for the abuse and misuse of the app or its content. Using the app does not replace the personal advice of a midwife or doctor, nor does it promise to alleviate the pain that can arise during pregnancy.
All information is provided for general informational purposes only. Should you have any concerns about your health, please see a doctor.
Terms and Conditions Keleya: