Overview of features:
- Direct access to all car2go black vehicles with easy to locate map view
- Comprehensive information on the selected car2go black such as location (street, town), distance and fuel level
- Display of car2go black park spots which are conveniently located in the city center, near airports and mass transit connecting points
- Automatic guidance to the nearest car2go black within the app
- Keyless vehicle access in real-time via the app
- In-App guide and comprehensive vehicle information
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems regarding the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the moment Mobility Map supports:
- All nextbike brands: NorisBike, metropolradruhr, PotsdamRad, Leihradl, BakuBike, WRM Wroclawski Rower Miejski, PRM Poznanski Rower Miejski, Opole Rower Miejski, Bemowo Bike, Veturilo Warszawa.
- Call a Bike
Mobility Map is not an official application of Car2Go, DriveNow, NextBike, Multicity, Cambio, Quicar, Call a Bike and/or Flinkster!
Reviews and error messages are always welcome!
You can donate on www.mymobilitymap.de
Do you love sustainability and clean technology?
If yes, then meet our Android App "Car2Enjoy" - Car2Enjoy is our attempt to provide you a tool to use with your car2go service to easily manage car sharing for you.
1. Find car2go Cars.
2. Make Car bookings
3. View Car bookings
4. Cancel Car bookings
5. View Parkings and Gas Stations
6. Location enabled to help locate and get directions to the car with Google Maps, Streetview and Google navigation.
Please feel free to provide your feedback at email@example.com. We will be happy to fix any bugs or new feature requests .We appreciate your patience and support.
Note: This application is powered by car2go APIs and is developed independently. It is not endorsed by car2go team in any way.
PLEASE NOTE: APP IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED!!
Because the official App can be sometimes frustrating, Find2Car can still be downloaded and used.
For more features and an always updated Car2Go App, please use the official App available in the Play Store. ##
No official application from the Car2Go project of Daimler AG!
Use the new mobility concept in all Car2Go cities on your Android device!
- Find all available cars
- Search for reserved car2go
- View detailed information
- Book Car2Go on the go with your android smartphone!
Unfortunately, viewing more detailed account information (last ride, costs) is not supported by Car2Go. Please use the official website.
This application is developed privately in my spare time. Please don't rate down the app instantly, if you find any error. Instead be so kind to write a short email to the given address below. Also new feature ideas are highly appreciated
- information on connecting service
- display of departures
- purchase of mobile tickets
- map with nearby stops, stations and car2go rentals
- public transport network maps
- display stations nearby with the support of Augmented Reality
Alle Verkehrsmittel … deutschlandweit … adressgenau … für dich sortiert … in einer App!
Was kann der a2bme Navigator?
★ Adressgenaue (Auto, Fahrrad und Fußgänger)- Routen in ganz Deutschland planen
★ Bahn- und ÖPNV – Verbindungen in Fern- und Nahverkehr adressgenau von Haustür-zu-Haustür finden
★ Fahrkarten bei der Deutschen Bahn buchen
★ Buchung von Tickets für regionale und internationale Flüge
★ Mitfahrangebote und Car-Sharing Angebote reservieren
★ Meinen aktuellen Standort mittels GPS oder WLAN orten und als Startort für die Routensuche verwenden
★ Start- und Zieleingabe per innovativer Spracherkennung und Google Maps Karte
★ Über 8000 Bahnhöfe, 200.000 (ÖPNV)- Haltestellen und über 1.000 Flughäfen in der Nähe finden
★ Adressen in 12.000 Städten und Gemeinden suchen
Welche Vorteile gewinne ich wenn ich die a2bme App installiert habe?
✔ Eine einzige App für alle Verkehrsverbünde in Deutschland
(BVG, VBB, SBB, RMV, VRT, VRR, RNV, MVG, KVB, VRN, MVV, VVS, GHV, BSVAG, BSAG, VBN, NASA, VVO, VMT, DVB, VMS, NALDO, DING, KVV, VGN und andere)
✔ Jede Menge Zeit sparen und sicher den passenden Weg finden
✔ Schnelle, unabhängige und zuverlässige Gegenüberstellung verschiedener Verkehrsmittel mit nur einer Suche von Tür-zu-Tür
✔ Einfacher und transparenter Preisvergleich der günstigsten Angebote
✔ Alle Möglichkeiten und Preise auf einen Blick
✔ Integrierte Buchungs- und Reservierungsfunktion mit nur einem Klick
✔ Integration von Google Maps mit übersichtlicher grafischer Routendarstellung
✔ Sortierte Ergebnislisten für den günstigsten Preis, die schnellste Route und die bequemste Verbindung von A nach B
✔ Kinderleicht zu bedienen ohne komplizierte Einstellungen oder Konfiguration
✔ Elegantes und durchdachtes Design das schnell zum Ziel führt
Welche Verkehrsmittel, Anbieter und Gebiete unterstützt a2bme?
➜ Routenplaner mit Autorouten von Google Maps (weltweit),
➜ Deutsche Bahn und andere private Bahngesellschaften (HKX, InterConnex, Cantus, Veolia etc.) (deutschlandweit und größere europäische Städte),
➜ ÖPNV (Bus, Straßenbahn, S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Rufbus/ Sammeltaxi) für alle Verkehrsverbünde (deutschlandweit)
➜ Flüge und Flugreisen (weltweit),
➜ Mitfahrgelegenheiten (BETA) von Fahrgemeinschaft.de, BlaBlaCar.com, Flinc.org, DriveMee.de, Mitfahren.de, Mitfahrzentrale (MifZa.de), BesserMitfahren.de (deutschlandweit),
➜ Carsharing von Car2Go (in Amsterdam, Austin , Berlin, Calgary, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Köln, London, Miami, Portland, San Diego, Seattle, Stuttgart, Toronto, Ulm, Vancouver, Washington D.C., Wien)
➜ Taxi von der Taxizentrale 22456 (deutschlandweit),
➜ Fahrradrouten (europaweit),
➜ Fußwege und Routen zu Fuß von Google Maps (weltweit)
What you'll enjoy:
- Public transport: U-Bahn, S-Bahn, bus and tram timetable and route information (e.g., BVG, VBB, VRR, VRS, MVV)
- Taxi: Price estimations, routes on a map, local taxi numbers in major cities
- Car sharing services (car2go and DriveNow): Vehicle locations, price estimations, routes on a map, fuel level indicator
- Favourites: Star your favourite locations for easy access to them from your search history
- Maps: Walking routes displayed on a map in Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Duisburg, Wuppertal, Essen and Bochum
- Flexible search: Use an address book contact (John Doe), landmark or point of interest (Brandenburg Gate, Blockhouse) or street address (Torstraße 109) as your origin or destination
- Sharing: Easily send your route to friends
*for selected cities
Allryder works in every German city, such as: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Essen, Bremen, Leipzig, Dresden, Hanover, Nuremberg, Duisburg, Bochum, Wuppertal, Bonn, Bielefeld, Mannheim, and so on.
(Keywords: timetable, public, transport, taxi, carsharing, subway, ubahn, sbahn, transit, bus, journey, planner)
Please note that Android versions vary quite a bit, so it's possible that Allryder does not run perfectly in everybody's device. If you have any issues installing or running the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
Displays in kilometers or miles per hour and uses GPS to get your speed. Simplest and best HUD application.
- Battery efficient GPS algorithm provides you with an accurate fix as quickly as possible.
- Utilizes Google Navigation to provide you walking/bicycling/driving directions right to your vehicle. Google Maps pinpoint option also available.
- Elegant and intuitive user interface that doesn't send you through a maze of screens or make you tap a million times just to save/load your spot.
- All saved location information is kept locally on your phone -- this app does NOT save ANY of your personal information remotely.
For those of you who require a bit more than just saving/finding your spot, the full version of this app has all the features mentioned above plus:
- Take a photo* - Landmarks? Parking Zone? Street signs? It's up to you! * Applicable only if your device has a camera
- Share your spot - Meeting friends/family in a crowded parking lot at the mall or an amusement park? Parked on an unknown street and you need to let someone know where you're at? Easily share your location no matter what device they're using.
- Set a reminder - Parked at a meter, in a parking garage, or always forget about street cleaning? Set a reminder which will notify you before it costs you. One single saved parking ticket pays for the app ten times over!
- Color themes - Everyone loves to customize. Favorite team colors? Hot pink and yellow? Go for it!
Note: This app takes advantage of the Global Positioning System, which provides the most accurate read of your current location based on satellites in orbit around the Earth. One downside of GPS is that i) sometimes it's unreliable and ii) it may take a while to get an accurate fix. If you're having a hard time getting a signal (i.e. you're in a parking garage or blocked by tall buildings or trees), try moving around until you have a clear view of the sky. Also keep in mind that the GPS chipset built into older phones is not as reliable/fast as newer chipsets so this app is ultimately limited by the hardware in your phone.
Please keep these considerations in mind when using the app or leaving a review! Suggestions, comments, feature requests, improvements, etc. are always welcome. Click the "email developer" link on this page and I'll be sure to respond.
(Keywords: car locator, car finder, gps, where'd I park, parking, park, where's my spot, tinder)
York has dedicated bus lanes and prioritised traffic lights allowing buses to get through the city quickly so make the most of your journey by selecting the right bus.
Bus York is only a click away!
- Search via town, street, postcode and bus stop code.
- Bus stops listed alphabetically.
- Bus stop detail includes map view, route & departure information.
- View ‘nearby’ stops on map including access to York schematic map.
- Favourites. Save your stops for quick access.
- Bus stop departure details list the next 20 buses.
- Twitter feed via the City of York Council for up to the minute traffic information.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & York Park & Ride apps. If your traveling into the city by car these apps are a must. We don't want to see your visit to the city spent stuck in traffic, so why don't you download now.
Bus departure boards, bus stops, maps and York twitter feeds - Bus York will help keep you on the move.
Tell us what you think of Bus York. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to see what your options are.
Now all of your transportation options are on one app. No more flipping between apps to find what you need. With RideScout, all you need to know is where you want to go.
SEARCH FOR YOUR BEST TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
- Tell RideScout where you are going and we’ll show you all the options.
- Select your start and end points from the map or by typing in the address.
- Map and point-to-point directions for all transit, bus, rail, taxi, car2go, pedicabs, sedan service, carsharing, bikesharing, carpooling, walking, biking, driving, and peer-to-peer ride options.
- View travel time and cost for real-time comparisons. (Limited to certain modes)
- Hover over bus stops, bikeshare, and car2go icons on the map and view details like bus routes and real-time departures, real-time bike and dock availability, and car2go vehicle details.
FIND YOUR OWN WAY
- Walking, biking, and driving directions.
- Time, cost, and calorie calculators for each trip. (Limited to certain modes)
- Find the perfect parking spot with Parking Panda.
E-HAIL AND BOOK A TAXI WITH HAILO
FIND AND BOOK A CAR2GO
REAL-TIME BUS STOP AND DEPARTURE TIMES FOR WMATA IN WASHINGTON DC
BIKESHARE YOUR WAY AROUND THE CITY
- Capital Bikeshare in Washington DC, B-cycle in Austin, and Bay Area Bikeshare in San Francisco.
- Don’t get lost again with station to station directions.
- Find station locations and how many bikes and docks are at each station
Features national providers such as car2go, Hailo, SideCar. (SilverCar, Bandwagon, and RidePost coming soon to Android); local Washington DC providers such as ART, DASH, MetroBus, MetroRail, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, Capital Bikeshare, and DC Pedicab; local Austin providers including Capital Metro and B-cycle.
RideScout uses the car2go API but is not endorsed or certified by car2go.
As we develop our Android version, each option will have even more features. Our current Beta version is improving everyday. Tell us how to make RideScout better for you at feedback@RideScoutapp.com.
More from developer
moovel gets you to your destination in the best possible way. Whenever or wherever you want to go, moovel knows how you can best get there. The free app combines a number of different mobility providers and always finds exactly the right connection to suit you and your destinations.
• Urban route planner with local public and long-distance transport schedules, taxis, car sharing, ride sharing and bike rental
• Simple, intuitive searching
• Clear display of routes, travel time and costs
• Linked services such as car2go reservation, or booking a taxi
Features by region:
With moovel you can access the local public and long-distance transport timetable everywhere in Germany. Furthermore you can call up the display of available car2go vehicles near you and reserve one simply. With moovel you can use the services of mitfahrgelegenheit.de (ride sharing), book a taxi via mytaxi or the integrated taxi call function, or you can hire a bicycle through nextbike (in the North Rhine-Westphalia area with metropolradruhr and in Nuremberg with Norisbike). (Car2go, mytaxi and nextbike are services that are currently exclusive to some areas. Check up the partners’ websites for most current and future availabilities).
Moovel is a Daimler AG pilot project and co-operates closely with the follwing partners: car2go, mytaxi, Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund (MVV), Stuttgarter Straßenbahnen (SSB), Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund Stuttgart (VVS), Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR), Verkehrsverbund Großraum Nürnberg (VGN), mitfahrgelegenheit.de, nextbike, metropolradruhr and Norisbike.
moovel – my A to B.