Great iptables based firewall. Could be slightly better if you could refer to app by number so you could run Debian in the background. Also I noticed an app called engineermode keeps on trying to access Google and a bunch of other IPS. Does anyone know what this app is? Thanks
Can't apply rules since last 3 updates. UPDATE: activated 5 seconds delay under experimental settings as recommended by the developer. The issue is now resolved.
On my Lenovo Phab Plus with Android Lollipop I enabled "Show toast notification on block", but notifications are visible only a few minutes. I have to reboot. And after that notifications are visible again, but only a few minutes. On my Lenovo A7010 are these notifications visible for all time.
Gets the job done for system apps
Great firewall app
* Fix crash on log pref
* Traffic stats always shown empty
* Log-Network options-Donate(TX @vzool)
* Fingerprint support(TX @vzool)
* Preserve Zoom size(+/-)
* Profiles-delete/rename profiles(+)
* Hardware search key
* LAN issue on Nougat
* Boot rules issue
* Logservice start issue
* Notification glitch on profile switch
* Log notification filter button not showing
* Optimizing logTarget detection
* Removed toybox detect etc.
* Busybox update
Full Changelog https://goo.gl/YW20LY