With G1 Test Genie, you'll be prepared. Download right now, be ready to ace your G1 test tomorrow. Based on the official 2019 Driver's Handbook issued by MTO (Ministry of Transportation of Ontario) and past G1 written test revision questions. You'll be surprised how close the app is to the real thing!
NO SURPRISES AT THE DRIVETEST CENTER:
Get ready for your 2019 G1 test with questions written based on the official MTO Driver's handbook. Our users swear that most of the questions on the real G1 test are very similar (often identical) to those G1 Test Genie offers. You’ll know exactly what to expect since our practice tests have the same scoring system as the actual G1 test, too.
WHY USE G1 TEST GENIE?
• Realistic: just like the actual G1 test, our practice tests are based on the official 2019 driver's manual issued by the MTO
• Smart hints: these help with tricky questions and steer you in the right direction
• Detailed explanations: when you make a mistake, the app tells you straight away if a question is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer
• Difficulty Levels: from Easy to Exam
• Works offline: no internet connection needed
• Your personalized Challenge Bank to work on the most complicated questions across all practice tests
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• Review every question: learn from your mistakes
• No registration required
HOW TO USE G1 TEST GENIE MOST EFFECTIVELY:
There are several difficulty levels you can choose from. You can take the practice tests in any particular order, but most users go from Easy to Exam Mode. For brushing up on a specific area of the MTO manual, practice G1 tests specifically for road signs or road rules. Visit your Challenge Bank (Hardest tab) to work on the questions you have missed.
WHAT IS THE EXAM MODE?
Our Exam Mode (G1 test simulator) is as close as it gets to the actual G1 driver's test experience.
• Same number of questions as the real thing
• Stops as soon as you have reached passing or failing score
• Skip as many questions as you like
WANT TO TALK TO THE DEVELOPERS?
To ask us a question, report a bug or a question-specific typo/mistake, go to Settings → Report a mistake on any question screen. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help!