BasicAirData Air Data Bridge is a simple app to manage the BasicAirData Air Data Computer with your Android device.
Using this app you can connect with the Air Data Computer on-the-field via Bluetooth and drive the device to do many things. For example you can view the air data in real time, start and stop the remote logging on the remote SDCard, set many parameters of the ADC and download your recordings.
This application is made to work only with the BasicAirData Asgard Air Data Computer.
The app is 100% Free and Open Source.
FIRST TIME SETUP:
1) Power the Air Data Computer
2) Go on Bluetooth section of your Android Settings
3) Pair your Android Device with your Air Data Computer (Device HC-05, Password 1234)
4) Start Air Data Bridge
- Copyright (C) 2017 BasicAirData - http://www.basicairdata.eu
- For additional information please see http://www.basicairdata.eu/projects/airdatacomputer/asgard-adc/
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the GNU General Public License for more details: http://www.gnu.org/licenses.
- You can view and download the source code of this app on GitHub: https://github.com/BasicAirData/AirDataBridge