Every person needs a fast response in an emergency situation. PERSAFE ensures fast and effective help under all circumstances.
PERSAFE has built in fall-detection, non-movement detection and damaged phone detection and automatically triggers an alarm message to your registered responders. You can also raise an alarm yourself in the app or using the optional alarm button that is connected to your phone via bluetooth without unlocking your phone.
Your responders receive alarm message with your exact location position and alarm details. During the alarm situation we refresh this information every 20 seconds.
The alarm message includes;
* responders can see who received alarm message and who is available to accept the alarm
* responders are informed who accepted the alarm and who has arrived at location of the person in alarm
* responders can set up 2-way communication with person in alarm to better understand the situation and what response is required
* responders can escalate alarm to an alarm receiving center for 112 emergency response using escalation button
* option to include important information in the alarm message on allergy, medication or medical conditions relevant to the responders
If none of the allotted responders is available, the alarm is automatically escalated to alarm receiving center. During alarm situation all responders are constantly updated on situation and when alarm situation is ended.
User groups for PERSAFE service include seniors, elderly, professionals exposed to violence and lone workers.