Perfect Modern feature wise, modern ui, actively developed, almost feature complete. Looks much like hangouts, I just wish there were a similar desktop application. The new share feature (HttpUpload) is great and makes Conversations on pair with hangouts chat etc.
The best application I found on the store but I can give it only 4 stars rating because annoying "always notify in private conferences" function introduced in some previous version. If you are using xmpp MUCs as alternative to IRC it's very annoying to be notified about *every* message when they are not directed nor related to you.
Looking for alternatives, I see an empty room.
Conversations is the best XMPP (Jabber) Client Thanks for the OTR, OpenPGP, OMEMO (Axolotl) support!
Key Exchange and Connection Issues OTR key exchange doesn't complete for some contacts so you can't start an encrypted conversation. There is also an issue with connectivity recently.
Wonderful Great design and use of the XMPP protocol. I wish there were more clients like this.
• tab completion for MUC nicks
• history export
• bug fixes
• fixed facebook login
• fixed bug with ejabberd mam
• use official HTTP File Upload namespace
• basic keyboard support. ctrl+up/down, ctrl+tab, ctrl+1,2,3 etc
• new multi-end-to-multi-end encryption method
• redesigned chat bubbles
• show unexpected encryption changes as red chat bubbles
• always notify in private/non-anonymous conferences
Collaborate with video, voice, instant messaging and presence on Android device.