Download the new version of the Vinted app for the chance to sell faster to our growing member community and make extra cash with no selling fee.
Sell more on the new “Home” category, and choose from thousand more amazing deals.
Reach more buyers by using our new paid feature, Closet Spotlight, that promotes your Closet in other members' feeds and catalog search results.
Make money selling clothes, toys, and homeware all in one place. List a few items to start—and watch your funds grow.
• Listing is easy - just take a picture and upload it with a price and description.
• Keep everything you make - remember, there are no selling fees on Vinted.
• Sell securely. Transfer funds to your bank with our secure in-app payment system.
• Stay updated. Get notified whenever someone likes or buys one of your items.
• Give your clothes a second life. Save time by letting buyers come to you.
• Declutter your home. Free up more space by selling what you don’t need anymore.
• Ship easily. Download the label and track your package directly.
• Get amazing deals. Buy second-hand to save money, and be part of a global fashion movement.
• Find the brands you love at affordable prices. Discover a huge variety of labels on the platform —as well as items that are sold out in stores.
• Find exactly what you’re looking for. Filter between categories, brands, sizes, and prices.
• Shop safely. Enjoy secure payment methods, including PayPal and credit card.
• Choose shipping that works for you. Get your item delivered to you or sent to a pickup location.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Whether you’re selling fashion brands, kids’ toys, or vintage decorative pieces for your home, Vinted is the go-to app for everything second-hand. You can sell quickly to a diverse community of members sharing, discussing, and trading at your fingertips. Customize your feed by following brands, wardrobes, and trendsetting sellers to get inspired for your next purchase.
Download today to enjoy the new features, and experience how easy it is to use Vinted, your way. Make money from your unwanted stuff, and find exactly what you’re looking for. Be part of the movement making second-hand first choice.