SonosTube plays video on your Android phone / tablet OR through Chromecast, in the meantime, streams audio to your Sonos speakers.
• Stream video via Sonos
• Support all of Sonos devices
• Support Chromecast video streaming
• Support video & audio sync adjustment
• Support local / cloud video and audio access
• Support video library
• Support video library sharing via Dropbox
• Support playback queue
• Support grouping Sonos speakers
• Support different playing orders
• Support histories managements
• Support dark mode
• Support sleep timer
• Support multiple Sonos systems switch
• Support Sonos EQ adjustment
• Support different video resolutions
• Support multi-gesture operations
SonosTube was built to help people like us enjoy high quality audio while watching video.
Please kindly let us know (support@SonosTube.com) if you have any question, suggestion or find a bug (crashes, unable to play video or audio, etc).
Any feedback is welcome and we will try our best to improve SonosTube!
SonosTube is not a content provider and does not host any content.
SonosTube does not cache or store any videos in your device.