When I want to know I get it. I use VOA when I want to know the world. I like VOA because I always get enough information about the situations around the world. I was a fan since having only radio service.
Pretty good! Good selection of news and great design. I especially like the fact that I can select news from a certain area for example Africa.
Great app! One of my favorite apps that I use almost every day. It's great for keeping up with world news, efficiently, and great for reading and listening in a foreign language if you are trying to maintain/improve language skills.
Efficient Applicaion Though I downloaded it newly this application has worked efficiently. It has stored programmes for repeat broadcast or replay at another time. There is, however, need to improve it to broadcast live programmes. This will benefit the teeming listeners of VOA, whose quest for the news quality and unique American accent on the world's most renowned radio station is ever burning. Such improvements will earn it a five star - above all, it is easy to operate. BC Utille,Benue State,Nigeria.
Fantastic I like too much VOA, because it has the enough information and it helps me improve my english!!
Better than ios This app is way better than the one for ios that is lagging and freezing frequently. Love it.
* New application design with big, beautiful images and more multimedia
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Articles now offer related stories for more information
* Support for Google Chromecast streaming
* Social media sharing enhancements including Google+
* Added Creole language service support
* New customizable Android Home Screen Widget
* New sharing capabilities allow you to send news photos, video and audio from other Android apps
* Thank you for your comments and feedback!
Download the new and improved official BBC News app for international audiences.
News, sport, comment and more; highly customisable and available on and offline.
Learn American English, improve your speaking skills, get to know U.S. culture
Learn to speak American English-get to know U.S. Culture on the go(in Chinese)