As far as I understand, this app imports data from the official MI app. However there are nonconformity issues between these the two. It may be an import error or time zone error. Not really useful for me with this error.
App got connected to hrx band, but sometimes there is a delay of about 5-7 seconds between the prefix icon and the content and also between the content slides....Also the call mute and reject functions not working...
Love the app, great frequent updates! I have one problem tho... I set up emoji as an text prefix in notification setting and whenever I wanna delete it from there the app crashes. Besides that great job! Btw is there any way to change the appearance of "Y" "j" and so in notifications on Mi Band 2?
Older version better some features do not work anymore with xiaomi band 2 like battery remaining. Synchronising pulse patterns etc.
Unfortunately the app stopped for 2 months. Phone:Asus zenfone 2
Every feature is good but can't understand how to connect my mind band hrx Plzz help me
15.02.2018 - version: 2.5.1
- accelerating message display
- Mi Band 2: try to reduce vibration number after the first icon/message
12.02.2018 - version: 2.5.0
- supporting the new Mi Fit firmware (try to solve Bip English language problem)
- show custom font firmware characters (you have to disable: Settings/Text icons/Characters conversion)
- show the most common emoticons
- Chinese language
06.02.2018 - version: 2.4.0
- Automatic Dnd mode