Zeta’s employee benefits solution makes it easy for you to save taxes. No more paper vouchers or tedious processes – with Zeta, your company can issue you fully-digital employee benefits that you can then use through the Zeta app or card.
Here's what you get with Zeta
• Complete benefits suite: Zeta offers a complete benefits suite including Meal Vouchers, Medical, Fuel & Communication reimbursements, LTA, Books & Periodicals and more.
• One solution, multiple ways to spend: Spend your benefits in multiple ways – swipe the Zeta Super Card at stores or e-commerce apps, use the Zeta app/NFC tag at supported merchants and even make bill payments inside the Zeta app.
• Cashless cafeteria payments: With Zeta’s Express Cafeteria solution, pay with your tax-saving Meal Vouchers at your company cafeteria and skip long queues. What’s not to love.
• Rewards that look good & feel great: Still receiving paper gift vouchers from your company? Switch to Zeta’s beautiful digital gift cards.
• Super-secure: Zeta is built with multiple layers of security and encryption to keep your money & data secure.
Permissions required by your Zeta app:
Zeta requires the following permissions to provide you an amazing user experience:
• Contacts: Used to send money to your contacts and password recovery through ‘Trusted Contacts’
• Location: Used to find Zeta-accepting merchants near you
• SMS: Used to automatically fill your OTP during sign up, Aadhaar verification etc
• Phone: Used to call support team from the app directly
• Photos/Media/Files: Allows you to upload reimbursement bills if your company policy supports it
• Camera: Used to scan merchant’s QR code for instant payments
• Wifi connection: Used to compress bills before uploading if you are on slow networks
• Device ID (IMEI/MAC address) and call information: Used to increase security by prompting for additional authentication when a user tries to login from a different device
If you have any questions or feedback, we’re all ears. Contact us at email@example.com or browse our FAQ section at www.zeta.in/faq