Casa de Sante (www.casadesante.com) was founded by a physician-scientist to make and sell artisan, small batch low FODMAP Certified foods for the low FODMAP Diet. Our high quality low FODMAP foods contain no additives, preservatives, or fillers. We also provide resources for the low FODMAP diet at casadesante.com. The low FODMAP diet can be useful for people with IBS, (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), SIBO, Crohn's disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Lactose Intolerance and various other food intolerances, food and digestive sensitivities.
This app contains over 20 weeks of low FODMAP meal plans, shopping lists, recipes & low FODMAP vegetarian cooking videos for IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, food intolerances, food and digestive sensitivities. It also contains a comprehensive food, mood and poop tracker for sleep, nutrition, supplementation, meditation, condition, body metrics/vitals to discover patterns. Sign up at casadesante.com (https://casadesante.com/pages/contact) to gain access to the app.
• Low FODMAP meal plans, shopping lists, recipes & low FODMAP vegetarian cooking videos.
Track food, mood, bowel movements, urine, pain and bloating to discover patterns.
• Tracking for sleep, nutrition, supplementation, meditation, condition, body metrics/vitals.
Record food (with pictures), poop, digestion (bloating, tummy pain), mood, stress, workout, sleep, pain, medications and more.
• Detailed Low FODMAP Meal Plans, Recipes, FAQs, Shopping Lists & More.
Get nutritionist or dietitian help for question on IBS, SIBO and diet, food diary or tracking quickly via text.
List of low FODMAP and high FODMAP foods
• Information & resources for the low FODMAP Diet
• Integration with Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit. Real-time monitoring and measurable outcomes.
• Easy personalized notifications and reminders - Take advantage of the Health App import data feature to easily share your health metrics (blood pressure, weight) and movement stats
FODMAPs are short chain carbohydrates that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine, especially for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, IBS, Crohn's disease, Colitis, Lactose Intolerance, Gluten Intolerance, other food intolerances and stomach sensitivities. They include short chain oligo-saccharide polymers of fructose (fructans) and galactooligosaccharides (GOS, stachyose, raffinose), disaccharides (lactose), monosaccharides (fructose), and sugar alcohols (polyols), such as sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol and maltitol.
The term FODMAP is an acronym, derived from:
Although FODMAPs are naturally present in food and the human diet, FODMAP diet restriction has been found to improve symptom control in people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other functional gastrointestinal disorders (FGID), such as Lactose Intolerance, Gluten Intolerance, Crohn's disease, Colitis, and other stomach sensitivities.