Study Arabic words with our Arabic vocabulary
Arabic voice support is not properly supported on some Androids. For smooth voice support, we recommend downloading Speech Services by Google and Arabic voice data.
1. Download Speech Services by Google from Play store
2. Settings > Language & Input Methods > Speech Options > Preferred TTS Engine > Select Google Voice Service
3. Click the Settings button next to Google Voice Service to download Google Voice Service Arabic voice data
- Divided into Arabic words enough to memorize in a day
- You can check the Arabic words you memorized that day through the test
- Provide Arabic word pronunciation by voice
- Provides a function to review all Arabic words by part, by unit
- Favorites: Words that are difficult to memorize can be added to favorites by pressing the star button.
- Copy function: Long press a word in the word list to copy the word. You can study the copied words in more depth by searching the Internet, etc.
- Set/reset learning progress: Long press on a part or unit to set or reset the learning progress.
- Dark theme support
- iPad support
The Arabic vocabulary is divided into easy-to-study Arabic words.
In order to make it easy for anyone to study every day, we provide Arabic words with the amount of words that can be memorized in a day.
Also, you can check the Arabic words you studied that day through a test.
Are you just starting to learn Arabic words? Don't know how to pronounce Arabic words?
Do not worry. Arabic Vocabulary provides voice support for you to pronounce Arabic words.
You can study Arabic words by listening and watching.
Studying words is also repetition! You can review the studied Arabic word by part, unit, or whole unit.
Frequently misspelled words are supported so that they can be reviewed more frequently. The more you use the app, the more personalized the vocabulary becomes for you.
Every word is installed with the app when you download it. So you can study Arabic words anytime, anywhere.
Learn Arabic words, now start with the Arabic vocabulary.